Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

Billie Joe, Mike and Tré are perfect, I don't care if they say they aren't. Shut up!

Btw, I'd love if Tré goes back to the pink spiky hair like he had it in the photoshoot at Wembley :happy:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never saw that photoshoot :o I saw it in videos,it looked cool :) I only hope Mike doesn't go back to wear a T-short under a short-sleeved shirt.I don't know what era that war from though,I'd say Nimrod-Warning

Why do you even call Tré fat? He isn't. They all look perfect, and it's their lives. If Tré wanted to lose weight, he would. It's up to him, and I don't even get why you say those things. It doesn't matter to your lives. Talk about the clothes instead of weight..

anyway. I love their 21stCB looks. But I love that they've been wearing t shirts and stuff on the latest concerts too. :happy:

But I love that they've been wearing t shirts and stuff on the latest concerts too. :happy:

Nah... I mean, I like them in ties, shirts, and stuff like that the most. In short, THE AMERICAN IDIOT ERA RULES!!!

Can you please stop saying I said what I didn't? I never said he was fat.I said I'd lose weight if I was him,and I would indeed,but just let me alone.It's my opinion,you don't have to bash me for it.If you don't wanna talk about it,why you enter in a thread about clothes and appearance? I give my opinion,and if you don't like it,bad for you.

Can you please stop saying I said what I didn't? I never said he was fat.I said I'd lose weight if I was him,and I would indeed,but just let me alone.It's my opinion,you don't have to bash me for it.If you don't wanna talk about it,why you enter in a thread about clothes and appearance? I give my opinion,and if you don't like it,bad for you.

Yeah, this.

Guys, it's important in this thread to respect each others' opinions!

Nah... I mean, I like them in ties, shirts, and stuff like that the most. In short, THE AMERICAN IDIOT ERA RULES!!!

The AI era rules in every way

you're not being bashed, I think it was just in general lots of people say that Tre is fat no one was personally aiming that towards you

I loooove that era aswell. but yeah, 21stcb is my favorite!

not bashing you at all. i just saw some posts about their weights and... i didnt like it. i just think we should talk about their clothes and not their weights.

Didn't the guys dress casually in the Warning era, too?

for the most part I think Billie wore a shirt sometimes, rarely though

if I'm not wrong

i just think we should talk about their clothes and not their weights.

Umm... Sorry, I think I picked the wrong title for this thread, it's about their appearance, not just their clothes. :lol:

This is a thread for their appearance in general,besides the title,if my memory serves me right

Edit: OMG mr.artemis posted before

I honestly wouldn't give a shit if they got fat. It wouldn't bother or affect me at all.

And yeah, I agree that Tre isn't actually even fat. Sure he's been chubby but I think he's just got big muscles (you do have to be as fit as an athlete to drum after all) and has a chunky figure. No matter how much weight I lose I'm always going to look a bit fat because I've got big shoulders and I guess Tre is the same.

Just my opinion on the subjects, I'm not accusing anyone of anything and I'm certainly not calling them fat. :P

Oh I'll have to watch that video lol I wonder if Billie will ever dye his hair blue again,I'm curious how that would fit him now

Haha, I Photoshopped his hair blue (and red, green and pink) once. I'll put it up here if you want to see it.

I honestly wouldn't give a shit if they got fat. It wouldn't bother or affect me at all.

And yeah, I agree that Tre isn't actually even fat. Sure he's been chubby but I think he's just got big muscles (you do have to be as fit as an athlete to drum after all) and has a chunky figure. No matter how much weight I lose I'm always going to look a bit fat because I've got big shoulders and I guess Tre is the same.

Just my opinion on the subjects, I'm not accusing anyone of anything and I'm certainly not calling them fat. :P

I think Tre has always had a larger built even when he was slimmer he was muscular, and it's quite common for drummers to be bigger

i-see-what-you-did-there.png

yup,Whatsername :)

To continue from where I left it,this is a photo where Billie is on his awesome completely ultra revamped perfect weight:

t-412.jpg

and it's quite common for drummers to be bigger

That's true. For example this guy:

nicko_mcbrain1.jpg

Well,music is more important but let's not be cynical: it matters.I'm sure nobody here would like seeing them get fat.Of course it's not the most important fact,but sure weight does matter.And even it could affect their voices and concerts,but at a extreme point I guess.

Dude, I've already said, I wouldn't care if they were fat. Weight doesn't matter that much. And I highly doubt they will get fat. By a certain point in adulthood, your weight tends to stay about the same. And it's not like they don't run around on stage. Now can we change the subject?

lol. Guys, you can dress 'em up on Stardoll.

O.M.G now things are getting exciting! :lol:

how did you even find that? o.O

If you wanna change the subject,change it.I don't see why people disses this subject that much

Cool,it's pretty fun when you have nothing to do,this should be posted on main page xD

Danny, I diss the subject because I don't see the point in discussing it.

WhasherJinx, apparently that's what turns up when you google "Mike Dirnt clothes". :lol: Can't find one for Billie, bet they spelled his name wrong. Or decided there would be too many possible outfits.

Billie Joe Armstrong hair Colour Wheel!

2.jpg

Dude, I've already said, I wouldn't care if they were fat. Weight doesn't matter that much. And I highly doubt they will get fat. By a certain point in adulthood, your weight tends to stay about the same. And it's not like they don't run around on stage. Now can we change the subject?

WhasherJinx, apparently that's what turns up when you google "Mike Dirnt clothes". :lol: Can't find one for Billie, bet they spelled his name wrong. Or decided there would be too many possible outfits.

haha i already knew it :ninja: ...and i already searched it, there really isn't one for Billie and as far as i remember also not with wrong spelling ;D ..and just don't ask me how I found it...don't even try it, i won't tell you anyways :lol:

There isn't one for Billie and they haven't spelled his name wrong because under Tre's (yes I searched for him) it says "Tre is godfather to Billie Joe Armstong's children" but it says for Tre "Proffesion-singer" clearly they don't know their facts...

haha i already knew it :ninja: ...and i already searched it, there really isn't one for Billie and as far as i remember also not with wrong spelling ;D ..and just don't ask me how I found it...don't even try it, i won't tell you anyways :lol:

They had no ties on Tre :cry: That's like all he wears. Exaggeration guys. Billie's clothes would be too much detail or something.

Archived