Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

Mike's clothes and hair were damn perfect. I really loved it, I think it's my favorite look for him.

Billie looked a bit weird. He looked like he gained some weight. That was not bad, kinda hot somehow. However I didn't really like his hair, it wasn't messy.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta be honest, whether Billie drops a stone or gains two, he's still as gorgeous as he always has been. I don't understand why people are commenting on his weight though.. Didn't ever think it was ever anything to notice. As long as he is happy & healthy, that's all that should matter when it comes to weight. :)

But my god I do love their looks lately. His hair could have been a bit messier, but either way, I'd still play with it.

Really? We're making weight comments again? Damn! No wonder people are so self concious... Is his weight really any of our business? I mean keep in mind the hard few months the man has been through!

Billie looked a bit weird. He looked like he gained some weight. That was not bad, kinda hot somehow. However I didn't really like his hair, it wasn't messy.

WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP :angry

yk

:P

Billie looks so good!!! :wub: I am so glad to see him back and doing what he loves!

I agree! :wub:

Billie looked awesome last night! I loved his clothes, his hair and his scarf! :wub:

And Mike looks great with the new haircut!

*fangirling*

Hahaha I have no idea where you guys are seeing this magical weight gain. Billie looks as amazing as ever!!! MMMM.....;)

If you don't care about Billie's weight, fine. But it comes to the topic since it's about his looks. 'It's none of our business' Neither are their clothes and looks at all. Plus it's not like I was calling him fatass bitch. I said he had gained weight and that was not a bad thing. Damn guys, some of you overreact so much.

If you don't care about Billie's weight, fine. But it comes to the topic since it's about his looks. 'It's none of our business' Neither are their clothes and looks at all. Plus it's not like I was calling him fatass bitch. I said he had gained weight and that was not a bad thing. Damn guys, some of you overreact so much.

Just so y'know, I wasn't referring to you at all because you said 'not that it's a bad thing'. I've seen people make comments just saying 'oh he's gained weight again' & bullshit like that, those are the comments that are rude.

& it's not overreacting, it's just plain rude to ever comment on a persons weight because it can be a very sensitive subject for a lot of people. Not saying it is for Billie, we don't know, I just don't find any point in making any comments regarding anyones weight. Ever.

I'm not sure what to think about Billie's all-black look in the last two shows, it definitely suits him, but I miss some colour. I loved the black-shirt-red-tie-era during AI, but I also like it a bit more casual: The black-white striped T-shirt he wore last year in Europe was great. Nothing special really, but still gorgeous. :creep:

I used to love the AI era look because I have a bad thing for a man in a suit but now that it's been toned down, more casual but still a lot smarter than Dookie-Warning era style, I think it suits him perfectly. A bit of colour does him justice, he can pull of all black very well but a bit of something else added in just, it works so well on him.

Oh my god now I'm just fangirling. :runaround:

Does anyone know what the shoes he's been wearing for ages at every concert are called?

I think they're either his T.U.K platforms or his Creepers.

I'm not 100% but that's what they look like.

Thanks a lot! Don't know where to get them though, I've never seem them in shops, unfortunately. :(

Online is your best bet, I wouldn't know where to buy them either. They're not cheap though for the proper makes which sucks :(

Billie Joe! <3 Like one of the only guys that can get my blood pressure high!!!!!!!!!! Those eyes! <3 His hair <3 HIS EVERYTHING!!!! <3

Does anyone know what the shoes he's been wearing for ages at every concert are called?

Could you post a picture of the ones you are talking about? Because I think you might be thinking of his "Draven" shoes :)

@WhatserJinx:

I mean those you can see in the first pic:

Here's Billie:

i-LwCLqvC-L.jpg

i-tCg8B84-L.jpg

Didn't see any HQ close-ups of Tre or Mike yet though. =/

@WhatserJinx:

I mean those you can see in the first pic:

They are Draven :) they have an online store. But (if I remember correctly) they can be a little pricey because they're vegan. But not as expensive as creepers :happy:

They are Draven :) they have an online store. But (if I remember correctly) they can be a little pricey because they're vegan. But not as expensive as creepers :happy:

Aight, thanks a bunch! :)

Mike look, seems a lot like the 21st Century Breakdown one, he should maybe change his clothes but he still looks awesome

Billie, Mike and Tré please me give the clothes that you wore from 1994-1996 please !!!!

I like their new looks, that fits them well.

I hope they wear different clothes every show now, so that we can identify from which show the pics and videos come from :lol:

Archived