Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie, fat? God, I dread to think what I am then.

I never said that.I said Billie looks fatter with beard.Not maning he looks fat,but he does looks fatter for me.

I think Billie should pull a JoS Rio look, ya know?

Like, all the time? :whistle

I vote for normal clothes on the next tour. The eyeliner/skinny jeans BS is old.

I never said that.I said Billie looks fatter with beard.Not maning he looks fat,but he does looks fatter for me.

Sorry, that wasn't directed specifically at you, I'd just seen a few things describing Billie as 'fat' and it's a ridiculous thing to say. He hasn't even been vaguely chubby for years.

I really love this outfit that Billie is wearing here, but I don't have a front on photo of it:

bjawhite.jpg

In terms of hair, I definitely prefer Billie with his hair black. I just think that it suits him more than the blond.

I really love this outfit that Billie is wearing here, but I don't have a front on photo of it:

bjawhite.jpg

In terms of hair, I definitely prefer Billie with his hair black. I just think that it suits him more than the blond.

I like this outfit too :) and he has the puppy ears!!

Paris3.jpg

bjawhite.jpg

I love this. That's the perfect Billie. :happy:

I love this. That's the perfect Billie. :happy:

"The perfect Billie" it looks like we're talking about completly different people! :lol:

I think they should all just shave their heads, Billie had the right idea in the Macy's day parade video.

I think they should all just shave their heads, Billie had the right idea in the Macy's day parade video.

the first time I saw that video I was like "that's not Billie!" :lol:

Oh I'll have to watch that video lol I wonder if Billie will ever dye his hair blue again,I'm curious how that would fit him now

Sorry, that wasn't directed specifically at you, I'd just seen a few things describing Billie as 'fat' and it's a ridiculous thing to say. He hasn't even been vaguely chubby for years.

I concur! I don't understand people calling them fat, the only one who is even the slightest bit close to that is Tre. And it's not that bad, what about these guys?

Bowling+for+Soup.jpg

You know what's weird? Tre hasn't changed much.

i220851873_72639_2.jpg

203582_143840562320093_3623772_n.jpg

Well,if I was Tré I'd definitely lose some weight,but he's not that fat.He's chubby.Billie is normal and Mike is perfect,for my likes.

I concur! I don't understand people calling them fat, the only one who is even the slightest bit close to that is Tre. And it's not that bad, what about these guys?

I think Tre just has a bulk figure not really fat.

I think Tre just has a bulk figure not really fat.

I wasn't calling him fat. He isn't. I just don't understand it when people say they are. And why that would actually change your opinion of them.

I don't see why weight matters, why should the fans worry I'm sure that musicians can tell when they're getting a bit bigger.

Well,music is more important but let's not be cynical: it matters.I'm sure nobody here would like seeing them get fat.Of course it's not the most important fact,but sure weight does matter.And even it could affect their voices and concerts,but at a extreme point I guess.

Well,music is more important but let's not be cynical: it matters.I'm sure nobody here would like seeing them get fat.Of course it's not the most important fact,but sure weight does matter.And even it could affect their voices and concerts,but at a extreme point I guess.

Genuinely I wouldn't give a shit. They can do what the fuck the like. I don't care what they look like so long as the music is good.

Archived