Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's really worrying is he wouldn't know what chavs are and why it would be so wrong. If he walked along near your house wearing total chav outfit and hands down his pants, would you even recognize him? Scary thought.

I love this shirt though

Oh god no if he walked into the local convenience store like that I'd probably be like "wild chav appeared, retreat immediately." :lol:

I like that shirt too, I want one. :P

I like how Billie looked in the Warning era, so cuddly... :lol: jk I prefer a super hot and slim Billie from American Idiot - 21st Century Breakdown era :eyebrows:

Well,he wasn't that slim in 21CB era.He wasn't fat or chubby,he was still slim,but not as slim as in AI era at first.In Rio de Janeiro he looks like in AI era but in all the other videos,like Fox Theater,AAF or World Stage he doesn't look that slim to me...

Thanks for finding that thread, however I think that one was more of a specific question about whether you prefer their more dressed up look or their old scruffier look. I'll allow this thread to stay open for more general discussion of their appearance. Try not to let the fangirling go too overboard though :thumbsup:

Neither could I, I had to Google it :lol:

I supose it's a good thing we're not familiar with chav brands :D

I'm not actually interested in what they wear... :rolleyes: but HAIR IS IMPORTANT! :runaround:

exactly! I think their llok it's all about their hair XD

yUEI1qhh5fto.jpg

I hope Billie continues with this haircut :wub:

Yeah, it's cool but I like this one the most:

Billie_Joe_Armstrong_at_mic_in_Cardiff.png

It's just... The best. If not this, then yours. :)

They'll all look amazing no matter what.Well,at long as Mike doesn't return to his really early days very long hair.That was awful! He'll look fantastic if he keeps his short hair.

They'll all look amazing no matter what.Well,at long as Mike doesn't return to his really early days very long hair.That was awful! He'll look fantastic if he keeps his short hair.

He had very long hair in the early studio videos, lol.

He had very long hair in the early studio videos, lol.

No.That was only long.He had VERY long in 90s,I could get a photo if you need it.

Yeah,that one.It's awful xD He is handsome,but thet haircut takes his face and destroys it

Yeah,that one.It's awful xD He is handsome,but thet haircut takes his face and destroys it

Agreed, he definately does NOT look good with long hair.

Outfit/Hair wise I think it would be fantastic if Billie wore either red skinnies, black button-up shirt and red tie or red skinnies with a black and white stripped shirt. With blond fluffy hair.

Outfit/Hair wise I think it would be fantastic if Billie wore either red skinnies, black button-up shirt and red tie or red skinnies with a black and white stripped shirt. With blond fluffy hair.

The first one would be good but not the one with the black and white striped shirt and blond fluffy hair in my opinion. I mean, I don't really like the blond, fluffy hair. I'd prefer the AI/21stCB era hair. Or the one that DannyDirnt posted before.

The first one would be good but not the one with the black and white striped shirt and blond fluffy hair in my opinion. I mean, I don't really like the blond, fluffy hair. I'd prefer the AI/21stCB era hair. Or the one that DannyDirnt posted before.

Yeah I'm not really digging the second one; But, I saw the first one in a dream and it was awesome. :lol:

I prefered the black and red striped trousers

Billie definately looks better with shorter hair... long hair makes him look too scruffy and 'styled'. His hair from 1994 was cool, short but thick on top. And I hope he stops wearing those stylised shirts from the last tour with those badges on, makes him look like a wannabe. But normally they have a pretty good image, so best just leave them to it.

When his hair is black,he looks too normal-ish.I'm always been a fan of dying hair blond,maybe because mine is dark brown.Mike's Pinkpop haircut was cool,and the one he had in the last studio video (Uno Dos Tre announcement) was awesome too

For clothes,I'm more of a fitted clothes fan.

Archived