Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

This is the place for you to discuss what was pretty much discussed here. I made this thread because that conversation REALLY was getting off-topic, so discuss what Green Day wears, their hair, pretty much anything about their looks. :lol:

Edit:

I was asked to post this here, so here it is: You can dress Mike up however you want here, and Tre here. You can't dress Billie though. :( Anyway, have fun.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the place for you to discuss what was pretty much discussed here. I made this thread because that conversation REALLY was getting off-topic, so discuss what Green Day wears, their hair, pretty much everything about their looks. :lol:

I'm guessing you were meaning hair not hear :P

Actually I'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this.

I'm for this era being the casually dressed stripey top era

I'm guessing you were meaning hair not hear :P

I did write hair. :P

And

Actually I'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this.

I agree with this.

And

I'm for this era being the casually dressed stripey top era

I also agree with this.

They should all get gold teeth, medallionz and hoodiez. Propa bling u no.

Nude era anyone?

Well, that'd work.

They should all get gold teeth, medallionz and hoodiez. Propa bling u no.

don't forget the caps and baggy trousers <---- nevermind Billie already has that one covered :lol:

don't forget the caps and baggy trousers <---- nevermind Billie already has that one covered :lol:

Billie will be the champion at that one! :thumbsup: He just needs to replace his jeans with some Adidas tracky bottoms or something. Then a nice Nike hat.

Hey Billie, if Green Day come here your saggy pants will be gracefully accepted. Our buses, trains and shops are full of guys walking like they have something stuck up their ass because their trousers are so low.

Hey Billie, if Green Day come here your saggy pants will be gracefully accepted. Our buses, trains and shops are full of guys walking like they have something stuck up their ass because their trousers are so low.

very true north of you too ;) nike hight tops, adidas tracksuit, nike hat, walking about the streets with hands down the front of the trousers... classy :dry:

I'm not actually interested in what they wear... :rolleyes: but HAIR IS IMPORTANT! :runaround:

I'm not actually interested in what they wear... :rolleyes: but HAIR IS IMPORTANT! :runaround:

I like Billie's black fluffy hair, the way Mike's was in the iUno! iDos! iTre! studio update and the way Tre's is in your sig :)

I did like the clothes from AI and 21st Century Breakdown, but if they go to normal clothes I'll survive. Billie MUST keep his hair black and fluffy.

I like Billie's black fluffy hair, the way Mike's was in the iUno! iDos! iTre! studio update and the way Tre's is in your sig :)

I couldn't be more agree with you :thumbsup:

I'd like that they switched between allt heir styles xD anyway I'm pretty much a fashoon victim and clothing is maybe too important for me.To the point I wouldn't enjoy their gigs that much if I didn't like their clothes.After all,clothing was my option with more points in the job test at school...

Anyway I'd like that Billie got his short hair back.Well,more like he had in BiaB.But please,Billiey,blondie again! I love blond hair on Billie and Mike!

I'd like that Mike continue his 21CB look.But what could I say? He'll be handsome and hot no matter what.

Tré...he looks similar in every style for me xD only,please,change your haircut,you look older in the 21CB one!

To actually be serious instead of describing the chav style they really need to adopt, I can't say that I really care but Billie looked very sweet with curly blond hair. It made you want to cuddle him. And Mike's hair looked great in the last few videos.

I commented on Green Day's hair. I need a life.

very true north of you too ;) nike hight tops, adidas tracksuit, nike hat, walking about the streets with hands down the front of the trousers... classy :dry:

Or one of these hats...

baseball_caps_yankees.jpg

Posted in the other thread, but my psychic prediction is that Billie and Mike will start wearing full body shiny gold suit things. This will be so they can each be named after one of the albums, Billie can be Uno! (as in, Conquistador Uno) and Mike can be Dos! (as in, Conquistador Dos). Tre can stay the same because he is Tre

Or one of these hats...

that's actually the one I meant! I couldn't remember the logo so I thought it was nike...

Your discussion on chav clothes got me thinking about this:

Billie-Joe-Armstrong-and-Rocky.jpg

Please no.

I think they need to be adventurous with hair colours again. What goes black, white, black, white, black, white and can attract fan girls? Billie's hair.

Tre should dye his hair purple.

Your discussion on chav clothes got me thinking about this:

Please no.

I think they need to be adventurous with hair colours again. What goes black, white, black, white, black, white and can attract fan girls? Billie's hair.

Tre should dye his hair purple.

I was thinking about that :lol: Billie just can't pull off the full chav though. He just isn't naturally chavvy enough.

Rocky's doing well with that semi-blingy collar he's got there.

That's why they're releasing three albums! They're each about a different hair colour of Billie's!

that's actually the one I meant! I couldn't remember the logo so I thought it was nike...

Neither could I, I had to Google it :lol:

I'd like that they switched between allt heir styles xD anyway I'm pretty much a fashoon victim and clothing is maybe too important for me.To the point I wouldn't enjoy their gigs that much if I didn't like their clothes.After all,clothing was my option with more points in the job test at school...

So maybe before 2004 you wouldn't have liked them because they wore whatever they want and not "uniforms" all black, with ties, etc.

I think they're better when they look casual :)

I was thinking about that :lol: Billie just can't pull off the full chav though. He just isn't naturally chavvy enough.

Rocky's doing well with that semi-blingy collar he's got there.

That's why they're releasing three albums! They're each about a different hair colour of Billie's!

I don't know, he sure seems to have his hands down his pants enough :P Although he is somewhat less likely to stab you.

I hope Billie does change his hair colour again, make it leopard print!

I don't know, he sure seems to have his hands down his pants enough :P Although he is somewhat less likely to stab you.

I hope Billie does change his hair colour again, make it leopard print!

Well, yes. :P And the stabbing part made me laugh. If I could stab the like button some more I would.

You never know when he might stab you though. Especially in that St. Jimmy kit with the knife and drugs and everything.

Oh god, he'll be right at home in England.

Well, yes. :P And the stabbing part made me laugh.

You never know when he might stab you though. Especially in that St. Jimmy kit with the knife and drugs and everything.

Oh god, he'll be right at home in England.

What's really worrying is he wouldn't know what chavs are and why it would be so wrong. If he walked along near your house wearing total chav outfit and hands down his pants, would you even recognize him? Scary thought.

I love this shirt though

GreenDay21-e1287337421505.jpg

So maybe before 2004 you wouldn't have liked them because they wore whatever they want and not "uniforms" all black, with ties, etc.

Well,I liked them but they were ok.I prefer their 2004-2010 look.I'll sure miss it,although they may look cool in casual clothes.I just hope they don't wear tracksuits,I hate them.

Archived