Static Noise 62: ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tre!

Fuzz

i haven't listen to the whole episode yet, but what good discussions you made, guys! Really loved the ones about filler-songs (i'm not sure i spell it right) and story lines in the albums. Uhh, Jimmy's prediction! yeah... "i don't like it" :happy:

What about Dylan's participation i have only one word: BRAVO! :thumbsup: Think he should be a constant host!

And why do you skip your awesome intro the second episode in a row??? :ermm:

In any way you all are amazing! :wub:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We decided it was time for a shorter intro. Still working on making it work.

Thank you all so far for the great feedback. I'm really glad you guys all seem to really like this episode.

Thank you all so far for the great feedback. I'm really glad you guys all seem to really like this episode.

Wish we could show how many times it took you to get that intro timing right. :lol:

I've been catching up with the podcast, I was like 2 years behind and only today I've already listened to, four podcasts I think? I don't know how but I can keep on listening to your awesome nonsense with every now and then some interesting Green Day news, so that's a good thing. I can't wait till I get to this one, I'm excited for it:)

P.s. where did episode 39 go? I can't find it anywhere

If the calculator get's cut out the next episode, I'm so unsubbing on iTunes.

If the calculator get's cut out the next episode, I'm so unsubbing on iTunes.

:angry It'll be back.

There was an enormous amount of guys on this podcast... :ermm:

I do not feel that you are reaching out to your market sufficiently by having all male hosts. Honestly guys. :P

BTW. Great Podcast as ever.

Awesome episode, this podcast is the highlight of my week. :)

When you were talking about about how a lot of songs are written about Amanda/Other people not currently in Billie's life, it was mentioned how "Last Night On Earth" and "When It's Time" were the first songs released that were about Adrienne. What about "80" off of Kerplunk? Wasn't that about Adrienne? Just saying. :P

That was really cool. Great topics make for great conversations, and this definitely was one. What let me know that this was a good episode is that the whole time I was really really wishing I could be part of the conversation, yknow? It's like...an advertisement for conversation between people on a topic about which they're all passionate. And no haters, either, which is what really makes the whole two hours so listenable.

When you were talking about about how a lot of songs are written about Amanda/Other people not currently in Billie's life, it was mentioned how "Last Night On Earth" and "When It's Time" were the first songs released that were about Adrienne. What about "80" off of Kerplunk? Wasn't that about Adrienne? Just saying. :P

yup and Church on Sunday as well

I do not feel that you are reaching out to your market sufficiently by having all male hosts. Honestly guys. :P

BTW. Great Podcast as ever.

I actually mentioned that to Matt. We definitely need to balance that out.

Well... if you ever feel like putting that into practice... :whistle

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet. But there is some really great discussion and I have a feeling that this si going to turn out to be my favourite podcast so far! :D

so where do we mail the answer for guess the song?

think it's staticnoise@greendayauthority.com

think it's staticnoise@greendayauthority.com

thank you. Will give it a try

One thing is for sure, I'd love to do a show with J'Net. Where's she at??

What I meant was the vast majority were either about Amanda, or they were character songs. Like "The Grouch", that certainly wasn't about Adrienne and Joey and Jacob. LOL And WMUWSE was the first time Billie got personal about his father's passing. I just get the impression that for the most part, Billie didn't tend to write (or release) songs that were about the people who were really close to him. Those were rare.

One thing is for sure, I'd love to do a show with J'Net. Where's she at??

A show with J'Net would be cool...

But I think you missed my point. :P

J'net and Bryony should be in the next podcast :D so that it's even

I love laughing along with you guys, Mikey's laugh is contagious. :lol:

And I concur with Bryony about more female presence in the podcast. :P Don't get me wrong, you guys are awesome, but I think it'd appeal to more if it was more balanced.

A show with J'Net would be cool...

But I think you missed my point. :P

No, I got it.

Dylans voice is very feminine and soothing, I didn't think about it at all.

Archived