The Trilogy Albums: ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Liam

Not sure if it's been brought up yet, but on the idiot club it has information about the wal mart Oh Love EP.

The tracks are:

1. Oh Love

2. American Idiot (Live)

3. Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Live)

4. 21 Guns (Live)

5. Know Your Enemy (Live)

Don't know which show they are from. The cover is also the same as the iTunes single.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah, we've been talking about that in the Oh Love thread.

I really want to know the Dos and Tré tracklists!!!!!! :runaround:

Maybe they'll reveal the Dos tracklist tomorrow, exactly 4 weeks after we discovered the Uno tracklist...... That's my new best guess. I hope I'm right!

Otherwise it probably won't be until closer to the other albums' releases. I think. =/

I can't wait for them!!! :runaround:

Haven't decided if I'm going to go for the pre order package but that's a great deal for $80. Definitely thought it would cost a lot more.

Decided to discuss it with hubby and we both think it's a great deal over buying everything separately.

I am so freakin excited about the box set...it's a great deal imo though it may seem initially expensive it really isn't when you factor in everything you get plus you don't have to travel to purchase it so no travel expense and it's good for the environment...justification if you ever needed it.

Why am i sooo impatient for tracklisting of Dos and Tre though?! It isn't like i can actually hear the songs. I still am itching to know the titles...it's totally illogical really...is it so i can repeat the names over and over until they sound nice and comfy next to St Jimmy and Going To Pasalaqua...y'know my basic vocab?

Kill The DJ = Cruising California (Offspring), same style

Kill The DJ = Cruising California (Offspring), same style

Hopefully it'll be better than Crusing California though :lol:

I hope not. I have high hopes for Kill the DJ. Cruising California is terrible, it sounds like something the Black Eyed Peas would put out :sick:

If I had more money I would definitely get the box set, but I gotta get it individually...oh well.

^ You mean for next single? Nope it's Kill The DJ

How do you know that? Am I missing something? :blink:

^ Great news, i can't wait to hear Kill the DJ following the 30 second teaser we've had so far.

i've been listening to the live shows alot on youtube lately and i really really like Stay the Night - surely this will be a single too.

my other favourites from the small selection available are Stray Heart (this song is fantastic), Amy and Carpe Diem.

^ You mean for next single? Nope it's Kill The DJ

But how do you know already? It has not been confirmed yet.

Have you secretly been gaining some inside information :shifty:

How do you know that? Am I missing something? :blink:

But how do you know already? It has not been confirmed yet.

Have you secretly been gaining some inside information :shifty:

Nah nothing's been released as such. But I got this info from the same place I got the info about a deluxe Uno so it's legit :) It would probably be where the radio DJs were getting their info, too

of course things are always subject to change but as of now it's listed

i hope stay the night :) on august 8th

but i guess "Kill The Deejay" will be the next single

^ Great news, i can't wait to hear Kill the DJ following the 30 second teaser we've had so far.

So I'm going to ask a most likely stupid question because I haven't been following this thread very closely and I'm not sure if I'm making a correct deduction-assumption from your post. Is the song played in the Uno! trailer Kill the DJ?

Nah nothing's been released as such. But I got this info from the same place I got the info about a deluxe Uno so it's legit :) It would probably be where the radio DJs were getting their info, too

of course things are always subject to change but as of now it's listed

You might be right though. I already had a feeling they might already have shot the video for it

But I'm just speculating about that of course

So I'm going to ask a most likely stupid question because I haven't been following this thread very closely and I'm not sure if I'm making a correct deduction-assumption from your post. Is the song played in the Uno! trailer Kill the DJ?

ya..like 99.9% it is

ya..like 99.9% it is

Ah, okay. What is it based on? Like, why do you (plural you) think it's Kill the DJ?

just interested/wondering :) I've missed out on a lot :P

Cause all the songs played in the trailers are singles. Uno is Kill the DJ, Dos is Fuck Time, and Tre is 99 Revolutions. And by that small clip we can tell that its NOT Stay the Night, Let Yourself Go, or Oh Love, which are the other singles

Ah, okay. What is it based on? Like, why do you (plural you) think it's Kill the DJ?

just interested/wondering :) I've missed out on a lot :P

in the teaser trailer for uno you can see several handwritten papers and stuff like this and there was sth like in which key some certain songs are written and Kill The DJ was the only one with 'Am' and the song we can hear in the teaser is in 'Am'

basicly sth like this :D

Archived