The Trilogy Albums: ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Liam

I think i'd be cool if they all came out topless; Billie with a 1 on his chest, Mike with a 2, and Tre with a 3.

or because the album "tre" doesn't actually mean 3 Tre could have a picture of himself on his chest!

(although, that would be pretty weird...)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were just dressed casually at the secret shows, maybe they'll just be casually dressed on the tours too.

They were just dressed casually at the secret shows, maybe they'll just be casually dressed on the tours too.

I'd love to see them dress casually at shows like they used to. I want to see a return of the black stripey shirt.

I'd love to see them dress casually at shows like they used to. I want to see a return of the black stripey shirt.

Maybe they'll return some kind of meaning to the song 'Fashion Victim'. :lol:

as in the one Billie wore to the hall of fame induction for GnR?

as in the one Billie wore to the hall of fame induction for GnR?

No, I was thinking more like this one.

normal_n700411368_2407619_3237194.jpg

No, I was thinking more like this one.

normal_n700411368_2407619_3237194.jpg

ahh, that one!

I would love to see the guys in casual clothes again, I think they're more relatable when they're not in (as Tre would say) "rockstar outfits"

I keep coming in here hoping for more album information but instead I get pages and pages of hair and clothing conversations. :(

I keep coming in here hoping for more album information but instead I get pages and pages of hair and clothing conversations. :(

Hair and clothing is very important; Though I would have to agree with you.

Why are people already talking about what they're going to do after the trilogy? That's gonna be at least two years!

I think i'd be cool if they all came out topless; Billie with a 1 on his chest, Mike with a 2, and Tre with a 3.

I like your idea very very very very much... :eyebrows:

Why are people already talking about what they're going to do after the trilogy? That's gonna be at least two years!

WHAT? No! -at least three years- (only because I hope they tour for 3 years) :ninja:

But no, people's so impatient that they don't even know what to talk about anymore :dry:

WHAT? No! -at least three years- (only because I hope they tour for 3 years) :ninja:

But no, people's so impatient that they don't even know what to talk about anymore :dry:

... :dry:

I think a three year tour might be a bit optimistic, one can but hope though...

... :dry:

I think a three year tour might be a bit optimistic, one can but hope though...

I think they could do it if they would :)

?

I mean: they could tour for 3 years if they would.:rolleyes: They talk about how much they love to play live pretty much all the time...

I mean: they could tour for 3 years if they would. They talk about how much they love to play live pretty much all the time...

:mellow:

But they also have homes. And families. And lives.

But they also have homes. And families. And lives.

You think I don't know that? At first I said <only because I hope>, doesn't make it true. :) Just a dream of mine...

You think I don't know that? At first I said <only because I hope>, doesn't make it true. :) Just a dream of mine...

:)

Actually one of the first things I thought of after the excitement of the announcement was about how much time they would take to release another album, after these three "all at once" ... But I thought to myself, what the hell am I thinking already? XD

I'm impatient so I'll talk about anything concerning the trilogy yeah!! *goes crazy*

As per tradition, it will almost certainly be a month before the album - so mid August. That's been true for all the albums, apart from American Idiot which came out just a week or two before the album itself.

So logically, when should the first single come out? July?

I would say middle of August. Know Your Enemy was released middle/end of April and then 21CB came out middle of May. American Idiot was released middle of August and then the album was out September 21st.

Less if you count the single we'll prob get in summer.

We end up in this appearance discussions because it's part of the era.A new album brings a new era and a new era brings new clothes and appereance and probably new tour/gig style.Though Uno and Dos eras will be very very short xD.

Do you think they'll take another break after the trilogy? I don't personally think so,I think they'll continue and maybe we have more new songs in 2015.If they thought it was too much job they wouldn't have released a trilogy.It was special with American idiot,they had to figure out a new style,and Cigarettes & Valentines was stolen so they re-started composing.

[offtopic]

Still wonder who stole it and if he/she feels guilty.I guess we'll never know.

[/offtopic]

Wrong. We end up discussing appearance because there are no news on the albums... so we must talk about something! :lol:

As for Cigarettes and Valentines. I'm pretty much convinced it wasn't stolen. The reason is very simple: if it had indeed been stolen, it would of been leaked. At least that's how I see it.

Assuming it was indeed stolen, if I had done it I wouldn't feel guilty at all, more like pleased, because thanks to that (assuming it was true) we ended up having american Idiot, and we all loved it.

My conspiracy theory is that Rob Cavallo stole it. LOL! Seriously, you guys might send me to this but my thoughts are that it probably wasn't very good at all and Rob went "oh I fuck this, I won't let them release this shit, it'll ruin them and me. I'm gonna take this baby home with me and they'll figure out something else". :lol: But yeah I think what really happened to it was something along the lines of that, they weren't happy with how it was coming so they decided to drop it and start something else, something new. But what do I know? Anything is possible.

Archived