The Trilogy Albums: ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Liam

The Shocker reminds me too much of Dane Cook and his misogyny for me to be comfortable with it tbh :ermm:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Shocker reminds me too much of Dane Cook and his misogyny for me to be comfortable with it tbh :ermm:

Dane Cook hasn't come up with something original in his life, so don't associate the two.

Like I said before, the 3 albums deal is just fucking fantastic; no waiting around afterwards for the next one or wishing we had more songs, it'll just be right after another. I absolutely love it.

Now to play the waiting game.

Dane Cook hasn't come up with something original in his life, so don't associate the two.

:lol:

Like I said before, the 3 albums deal is just fucking fantastic; no waiting around afterwards for the next one or wishing we had more songs, it'll just be right after another. I absolutely love it.

Now to play the waiting game.

Waiting game? More like the fuck I need to start saving money game. :P

Waiting game? More like the fuck I need to start saving money game. :P

that too, if you wanna split hairs :P

24698ab.jpg

It hasn't quite hit me yet... 3 CDs... that's potentially around 50 songs if they're all long-ish.

awkgbtcsurafgawkbrgclsw

This day just keeps getting better and better! I really need to get a job so I can afford all of this (mostly the possible tour)... Of course, the second one is coming out two days before my birthday, so I might not have to pay for that one. And the first one is coming out two days after my sister's birthday, so I might just get that instead of her birthday present :lol: .

Unpopular opinion:

I really don't like Tre's songs... at all. x)

Oh, lord. Here come the fan girls. You better run.

This is such awesome news, I seriously can't wait for this to come out. I love the idea after thinking what more can these guys possibly come up with after American Idiot and 21 Century Breakdown, BAM a triolgy album

My brain has stopped. I naver expected such amazing news. One album would be wonderful and it appears that there will be three. I'm afraind, that suddenly someone will say: ,,It's time to wake up, Jelly, I hope you had nice dreams" or something like that.

This day just keeps getting better and better! I really need to get a job so I can afford all of this (mostly the possible tour)... Of course, the second one is coming out two days before my birthday, so I might not have to pay for that one. And the first one is coming out two days after my sister's birthday, so I might just get that instead of her birthday present :lol: .

We have the same birthday! *hi five*

(completely off topic :ninja: )

Page own :3

I am determined to only ask for money for christmas to save up for a tour :D

(Hopefully :pinch:)

They were right in saying this would blow our fucking minds.

I have a few thoughts.

1. The fact that there are multiple albums makes me more optimistic that songs like Amy will get released, and my personal soundcheck fave that wasn't played at the secret shows, Dreamcatcher. Things other than the secret show songs. So for those of us who spoiled themselves silly listening to shitty secret show mp3s (thank you to those who provided!) we know we'll be getting a TON of other material, unless each of these 3 albums has like 10 songs or less...

2. I hope it's not quantity over quality. I hope it's not just a way for them to clean out the attic.

3. It will be so weird to see the extent to which each of the three albums differ from one another. If one is full of ballads, one is full of hard ass rock 'n' roll... I would kind of enjoy that, but I would need to KNOW that's what's happening because if I get an overload of one type on Uno I'll be really worried about the next one.

4. SINGLES?!?! HOW WILL THAT WORK!?!? Competing singles...

One Green Day album...one FBHT... and one The Network.

I would be compromise on this possibility, although not much chance for it... :)

Totally hoping that it's not the way to get rid of old song material. Anyway, 3 albums.... I need to buy new 64GB iPod instead of my 8GB, lol :lol:

I once dropped my keys down a drain. I used a long rod witha hook on the end ad basically sifted through a lot of shit, and still didn't find the goods. Listening to 21st century breakdown wasn't dissimilar to that.

So I can't get excited by this, is what I'm trying to say.

I don't think they're ever going to do anything with The Network again, just saying.

I once dropped my keys down a drain. I used a long rod witha hook on the end ad basically sifted through a lot of shit, and still didn't find the goods. Listening to 21st century breakdown wasn't dissimilar to that.

So I can't get excited by this, is what I'm trying to say.

Good point. I mean, I wouldn't say that exactly, but I'm being very cautious with getting my hopes up about this. I'd rather have a dozen excellent songs than 30 "meh" ones. I don't want a new Sandinista!, where half of it is good and the rest is filler.

For past albums they'd write dozens of songs, but less than half winds up on the record. There's a reason for that.

Archived