The Trilogy Albums: ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Liam

I wonder if they're just going to do one or two singles from each album? Because by the time the singles get noticed on one album, a new one is going to be released.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new studio update! God, I love the end. :lol:

This three album thing is still too big to wrap my head around. I love it!

Ok. Ok. Ok.

What if Green Day are up for Album of the Year at the Grammy's AGAINST THEMSELVES?!?! :lol:

Uno will come out in time to be eligible for the 2013 Grammys. How about it wins in '13 and then Dos and Tre compete against each other to follow it up in '14?! :lol:

Remember back in 2007 when Billie said Green Day was working on "three albums worth" of material, and it was reported in some outlets as the band working on 3 albums? Seems like this has been in the back of their minds for quite some time.

Sorry if it was posted elsewhere, but does anyone have the full text to both press releases that came out today?

Fuck, I'm so excited. I thought it'd be at least another year before anything was released...let alone 3 albums.

I wonder if they'll all be full length albums or shorter?

That's honestly the biggest surprise to me. I'm a Debbie Downer, I expected 2012 to be dry. I'm OK with being wrong.

Shit. I'm not going to be able to learn all the songs before they tour! And on top of a possible documentary? HOLY SHIT.

Umm. Not a big fan of the album names, but oh well.

STILL HAPPY

I always thought it would be awesome if they did a double album, but a triple one is so much better! :dance:

Remember back in 2007 when Billie said Green Day was working on "three albums worth" of material, and it was reported in some outlets as the band working on 3 albums? Seems like this has been in the back of their minds for quite some time.

Sorry if it was posted elsewhere, but does anyone have the full text to both press releases that came out today?

This is it here:

nme_120906_1.jpg

Edit: Shit, just read your post properly, and you wanted the text to the press releases :lol: Oh well

two fingers and a pinky? i guess this is all about fucking after all... thats dirt!

Holy crap. I have no words to describe how this trilogy makes me feel. I seriously cannot wait for Uno, Dos, and Tre! :D

This is it here:

nme_120906_1.jpg

I thought I remembered hearing something about this. I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or if it was for another band or what. Thank you for posting this :)

two fingers and a pinky? i guess this is all about fucking after all... thats dirt!

Maybe Tre is the dirty album?

This is so exciting! *Currently checking twitter, website, Idiot Club, facebook every 30 seconds :D

Holy shit I can't believe this is happening!! :runaround:

My night has gotten sooo much better after hearing this, and to make it even better the second album comes out two days before my birthday. My fiance has already promised that's what he's gonna get me. :D

It will only be epic if the follow-up to the Trilogy is 'Cuatro Cinco Cinco Seis'

It will only be epic if the follow-up to the Trilogy is 'Cuatro Cinco Cinco Seis'

I see what you did there. (Offspring reference FTW)

I just noticed Billie is wearing a Budweiser shirt in the new video. Now I'm even more excited. :P

This shit is just... ridiculous. And I love it!

Jesus Christ, that video was their best yet. I'm just stunned. In the grand scheme of things, how often is it really that a band of this caliber puts out something so daring--so dangerous? It just goes to show you that we aren't just blowing smoke when we say that Green Day is the greatest band on Earth. We have substance to our argument.

Oh, and by the way, the new album hand sign is 22 in binary. Just thought I'd let you all know. ;)

I personally feel like Billie Joe is fucking with us. I'll believe this when I have a little more solid info. Anyways I'm back to Record Label Operations homework. Thought I'd through my two cents in

I just noticed Billie is wearing a Budweiser shirt in the new video. Now I'm even more excited. :P

But...Budweiser is shit.

Archived