The Trilogy Albums: ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Liam

After months of speculating with whats been said in interviews and from all the studio albums we started receiving in February, we finally have info on the new album!

A tweet from Billie earlier sparked rumors about the new album being three new albums being released later this year and earlier next year, we finally have confirmation of it all. The three albums will be called ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré! and will be released on Tuesday, September 25th 2012, ¡Dos! on Tuesday, November 13th 2012, and ¡Tré! on Tuesday, January 15th 2013.

A press release was released on Idiot Club earlier which confirmed this said "Every song has the power and energy that represents Green Day on all emotional levels." This is quite interesting as to what direction they have taken, whether it really is more early Green Day, a bit of Foxies in there or something completely new? There's even a video over on youtube now you can check out as well that features the band discussing the albums.

So what are your thoughts on the new info? How will the release of three albums effect the tour? How will singles work? Will they even play the new songs before each album is released? Will we even get these new songs at the upcoming festival gigs?

You can read the full post over on GDA :)

http://www.greendaya....com/news/3172/

And remember to keep checking here as we will be updating about any new info about the album we receive it!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am so excited i ran around my house like an idiot, i cannot wait it is going to be so amazing

the first one is released 162 days from now, in case you were wondering (and yes i am so excited that i counted :P )

I love that video so much :) I am just so excited. I'm expecting big things from the first single :D

I'm so excited! This band never disappoints <3 I can't wait for them to take over the world again!

Billie's the pointer, he directs everything. Mike's the middle, he's got the attitude. And Tre's the pinky, cause he goes up the ass.

LxVX5.jpg

I love Billie counting :eyebrows: ¡UNO! ¡DOS! ¡TRE! :runaround:

Me too haha

Fuck I am extremely excited!

I'm honestly still in awe over this whole thing. That's definitely been my favourite video so far. Holy fuck I'm so excited. :runaround:

I still can't believe it. It's just WAY too awesome. (and the first one is almost SO CLOSE to be released!)

If one of these albums turns out to secretly be ciggaretes and valentines I will cry with tears of unicorn blood. uno comes out 5 days before my 18th birthday! :'D i fucking love Green Day!

tumblr_m2c86bG2je1qcaf2a.gif

Can't wait to see the album art!!! :runaround: :runaround:

Can't wait to listen to all 3 albums!!

I can't even.... :runaround:

If one of these albums turns out to secretly be ciggaretes and valentines I will cry with tears of unicorn blood. uno comes out 5 days before my 18th birthday! :'D i fucking love Green Day!

Cigarettes and Valentines never existed, man. Let it go.

I hope this means we get official "Who the fuck is Tre Cool?" shirts since the album is named after him. :happy:

Ok. Ok. Ok.

What if Green Day are up for Album of the Year at the Grammy's AGAINST THEMSELVES?!?! :lol:

*dies* I seriously cannot handle this anymore.

Possible new album symbol?

Hey, they took "Awesome as Fuck" from the signs at Denver. Anything's possible.

It's interesting in this latest video that Billie and Rob are talking about what people's reaction to the announcement will be, and Billie responds "I think there's a story in this whole thing....". I tend to think the phrasing there (coupled with Rob's comment just before) suggests it's more of a general feeling throughout the three albums than any 1 specific storyline. Then again...

Archived