Voting for Best Song: Foxboro Hot Tubs

Hermione

Voting for Foxboro Hot Tubs  

228 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another round of voting in our search to find the (second) best Green Day song ever is upon us. Last week those impostors The Network managed to get themselves into the contest and the result was an astoundingly huge win for Roshambo with 76 votes. Spike came second with 20 and Supermodel Robots third with 17, with poor Love And Money becoming the first song in the contest to get zero votes.

Oh baby baby, this week we're voting for the songs of those swinging 60s cats the Foxboro Hot Tubs. So give their fab album Stop Drop And Roll and bonus song Highway 1 a listen and pick your favourite. Sting sting!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE all their songs so much :wub:. But I've gotta go with Pieces Of Truth. "Diggin' trouble with a shovel", "DON'T MESS WITH THE MESS AROUND", and a sensational surprise sax solo? :woot: This song gets my vote.

Where is it's fuck time? :P

We didn't include live-only songs in any other round so I couldn't really include it. What they should do is give us a studio version of it so it can be included in any future polls :D

Voted for 27th ave shuffle

Seeing no It's Fuck Time that should have been the winner to me, I'll pick unhesitatingly Pieces Of Truth!!! Yeah, you... :shifty:

Thanks to Jason Freese, that sax solo makes me go out of my head everytime, just epic :wub:

with poor Love And Money becoming the first song in the contest to get zero votes.

aw damn, if i was on yesterday i would have voted for that song :runaround: ...but the last time i was on there were two songs with zero votes, so i didn't know for which song i should vote :runaround: nooooooooooooooooo :cry:

But Pieces of Truth is my 2nd fav

And Dark Side of Night is awesome as well :D

aw damn, if i was on yesterday i would have voted for that song :runaround: ...but the last time i was on there were two songs with zero votes, so i didn't know for which song i should vote :runaround: nooooooooooooooooo :cry:

I didn't notice it had none until I looked at the poll today. I would've given it one if I'd realized before :lol:

I love every song on SD&R, (love putting on my turntable and listening to it front to back) but I gotta go with Ruby Room.

Archived