Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Billie Joe's surf van for sale

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, if I had $37,500 sitting around I'd consider it. :lol: But seriously, the real issue here is, Billie Joe has a collection of over 100 classic cars? That's crazy. :lol:

Posted

1282786204310r.jpg

I wish I had enough money to buy it!

Thanks for posting. :)

4 people like this

Posted

Well, if I had $37,500 sitting around I'd consider it. :lol: But seriously, the real issue here is, Billie Joe has a collection of over 100 classic cars? That's crazy. :lol:

My thought exactly. And it implied Mike and Tre do too.

Boys and their toys!

Posted

Again? This was on Trade Me before...unless it never got sold.

Posted

I remember reading some old quote from 1994 where Billie says he doesn't need money and it's not like he's gonna buy cars or anything.

Ah well. It's nice to piss money.

I do kind of hope he doesn't buy a new car every month though... and that the 100 cars are Green Day's combined collection.

1 person likes this

Posted

Again? This was on Trade Me before...unless it never got sold.

Yep. I think it was only a year ago or so that we saw it listed. I believe it was even on eBay but never sold.

Posted

Is it bad that my first thought was, "wow, 50 years old and it's only got 63,000 miles on it? and it's in such good condition!"

I like cars okay :ninja:

Posted

I would be more interested in this if I could actually drive. :P

But...

The dream machine is from the global rock star's private collection of more than 100 classic and high-performance cars.

Who in the fuck would ever need that many cars? :blink:

Posted

sadly, i knew this before it was posted being a nz'er and being piss bored last period in the computer room, i saw this van and quickly ignored it so when i saw it i was like :shok: thats that van.

and on a completely unrelated event it is going to be stolen soon, cause it is in my area :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

this came up last October. Billie sold that 3 years ago and that guy is using Billies name to push the price up. Good to see it isn`t doing him any good though! :P

2 people like this

Posted

The dream machine is from the global rock star's private collection of more than 100 classic and high-performance cars.

"The whole band are real motorheads. Money is no object. They buy any car they like, drive it for a month, stick it in their warehouse just outside San Francisco and go buy another one."

rh4f1i.jpg

But if I had the money.. And If I could drive.. *pukes rainbows*

bjsjadndruinrvtyhowejgejqocnocniwqoiffwjvniy 2uxzs74.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Haven't heard of this before, but it looks pretty cool. :)

Posted

Must have !! We should buy it and rent it.. We would get rich o.O ^^

Posted

Never imagined them as the kind of guys that waste money on hundreds of cars…

Is that true?

Posted

I just said to my dad, "Dad! We are going to New Zealand, bring 40 grand!" his response, "Sure." Me - "You're not listening are you?" dad - "Sure"

But still it's pretty cool

Posted

I've heard about the van before.. I think it looks pretty amazing :happy:

9568d1325888113t-battlefield-theme-floppy-disc-house-animation-oh-my-god-house-md-1052613_270_170_38346196.gif

Okay, this is definitely something I haven't heard before..

Posted

I just said to my dad, "Dad! We are going to New Zealand, bring 40 grand!" his response, "Sure." Me - "You're not listening are you?" dad - "Sure"

But still it's pretty cool

you'd only need 30 grand, remember exchange rates ;) and i heard that there was the idea to make 1 currency between nz and aus,

Posted

I have a feeling some of that first paragraph is made up or embellished, surely we would've heard something about it before if they had such a huge collection? Plus how would the seller know all that? I know they're into cars and I'm sure they've bought their fair share of them (and it doesn't bother me what they do with their money anyway) but I don't believe all that info is entirely accurate.

Regardless of that, I WANT THAT VAN!

Yeah same, I'm sure their storage space is their studio, which wouldn't even be big enough! Im sure they have more bikes than cars as well

Posted

Wow! It's a nice and peculiar passion :o

..If we make a collection..?