Billie Joe's surf van for sale

desertrose

I don't want the van, it's too expensive! :P But it's very cute :happy: so shiny it looks like a toy. Kinda makes me sad that he's selling it...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I think people are reading waaaay too much into the 100 cars thing that some random guy who is having trouble selling this van said. I'm sure the guys all own plenty of cars - people collect cars for many reasons and they have the money to do it and enjoy it. Clearly they also get rid of them, and 100 cars is probably not true. Who even cares, it's their money!

Yeah and there's really no way of knowing how true or untrue the things the seller has said anyway so there's no point in worrying about it, since we don't know if it's even true it's meaningless.

I'm not even thinking about what all of you guys are talking about. I'm just trying not to laugh at the thought of Billie inside that little van driving it around Newport beach....

Wait... I can't help it. :lol:

Never imagined them as the kind of guys that waste money on hundreds of cars…

Is that true?

This. :blink: I really didn't know Green Day was that into cars. Sounds weird to me.

We shouldn't put too much in this article written by someone who's not close to the band.

We shouldn't put too much in this article written by someone who's not close to the band.

Was thinking the same to be honest :ermm:

I saw this a while ago on trade me!

There were a few other cars as well (but i guess they sold?)

I find it so strange that they're all the way in New Zealand though.... like they probably would have sold faster if they were in the US.

I remember in a interview or in my green day book I've got, it saying something about them trashing their vintage cars

Has anyone else read that somewhere?

Who in the fuck would ever need that many cars? :blink:

Filthy rich midgets with fluffy hair?

Back to the car. If I had that kind of money I would buy that car and drive the shit out of it. What a beauty.

I`ve got the impression that they are all interested in classic cars and bikes for a while. don`t forget the photos that came out of the bike that Mike had restored a while back! and we saw photos of them all out for a ride on their bikes. this guy has just done the usual thing and focused on Billie and ignored the rest of the crew. and got his facts wrong as well.

this guy has just done the usual thing and focused on Billie and ignored the rest of the crew

I hate when that happens.But looks like for many people Green Day = Billie Joe.That happens when you only focus on how hot the singer is,imo.People don't realise that without Mike or Tré,Billie probably would be still in Berkeley!

Saw this and thought it was funny (I know it's from his brother's fb, but most people know that Alan pretty much adds anyone and is open and has conversations with fans, which is what this came from, just thought i'd clear that up)

4gp2bm.jpg

Armstrong, and his two bandmates, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool, were told by their manager to sell off some of their multi-million dollar fleet after filling their Californian warehouse.

Seems legit.

I'm Billie's manager btw. I so told him to sell the car. And he always does what I tell him to do, I mean, selling cars is very important for his career.

Sorry, gotta go. Billie's on the phone right now asking whether he is allowed to buy some apples...

Saw this and thought it was funny (I know it's from his brother's fb, but most people know that Alan pretty much adds anyone and is open and has conversations with fans, which is what this came from, just thought i'd clear that up)

4gp2bm.jpg

LOL that's brilliant.

Archived