4/4: Studio Video #11

Laura!

I love how Billie and Mike look like twins these days :happy:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just put all 11 videos together and watched them all. :cool:

Some random things I've noticed:

• Billie's driving an invisible car in video 1, in video 2 he's driving a real car. :P
  • in video 2 Tré drives a motorbike; (motorbikes appear in videos #2, #9, #11)
  • in video 3 they wear the exact same clothes as in video 7 when they're walking down the street
  • in video 5 & 6 they play ping-pong. (in the background in video #6)
  • video #7, clothes ----> #3
  • in video 8; there's sth. blacked out at the beginning in the top right-hand corner
  • Billie's new motorbike in video 9, and you can see a blue spotlight in the background that illuminates the wooden studio decoration thingie... (---> video #10)
  • FBHT references in video 9 & 10
  • video 11: Tré steals BJ's motor bike. (apparently, Tré loves motorbikes :P or he loves to steal things. xD ) and they black out sth. at the end, in the top left corner.

This is actually brilliant, you should join the Sherlock TV/Movies thread just because of this XD

Well, it came out twice as fucked up and not exactly how I meant it to, but yeah, you get the idea:

I need to add Mike. :(

THAT IS BRILLIANT!!!! :lol:

I think they already have all these videos made and they are just posting them as they go... :sherlock:

*rubs face in frustration* I just want the album to come out now... please?

Yeah I totally realised that, but I was (just kidding, I am) bored and it's not that much work to reverse a couple clips, the actual editing took under a minute lol

Listening to it, I guess theres a couple seconds someone who likes to make things up could consider as actual words, but mostly I just hear Cavallo speaking some sort of messed up mix between russian and german and norwegian... :lol:

But the music doesn't sound like complete shit even when reversed, they're just THAT GOOD

And it will be up in a couple minutes.

Edit, here it is

it's so strange how they sound german when it's reversed :lol:

the music still sounds good reversed, the should try that

it seems like they've been changing who does the editing each time

So Billie's hair wasn't black after all...

and i was so happy and all my friends had to listen how i love Billies black hair D; </3

Some random things I've noticed:

• Billie's driving an invisible car in video 1, in video 2 he's driving a real car. :P
  • in video 2 Tré drives a motorbike; (motorbikes appear in videos #2, #9, #11)
  • in video 3 they wear the exact same clothes as in video 7 when they're walking down the street
  • in video 5 & 6 they play ping-pong. (in the background in video #6)
  • video #7, clothes ----> #3
  • in video 8; there's sth. blacked out at the beginning in the top right-hand corner
  • Billie's new motorbike in video 9, and you can see a blue spotlight in the background that illuminates the wooden studio decoration thingie... (---> video #10)
  • FBHT references in video 9 & 10
  • video 11: Tré steals BJ's motor bike. (apparently, Tré loves motorbikes :P or he loves to steal things. xD ) and they black out sth. at the end, in the top left corner.

I only saw motorbikes in video 2 and 11?

And which spotlight do you mean? That one in video 10 or is there another one in video 9?

This is actually brilliant, you should join the Sherlock TV/Movies thread just because of this XD

ohstopityou1.png

Actually, I love to watch Sherlock. :happy: one more reason to join.

I only saw motorbikes in video 2 and 11?

in video #9, too ;)

---> x

in video #9, too ;)

---> x

ah there the reason I didn't see it was cause I thought of driving motorbikes :lol:

I prefer Billie with blonde hair I have to say :P

^ Really??! Nah, I love the black hair!! :)

^ Really??! Nah, I love the black hair!! :)

no I think he looks more interesting with blonde hair and maybe more casual

I love the random like perm he has, but I suppose no matter what the hair, he still has that amazing, creative brain of his :wub:

I love the random like perm he has, but I suppose no matter what the hair, he still has that amazing, creative brain of his :wub:

yup love that too

Awww Mike & Billie striped t-shirt brothers! :wub: :wub: :wub: Tré with the motorbike: HOT :runaround:

I love how they're messing around while working :lol:

It's not a perm, it's naturally curly and sheep-like :D. He usually straightens it/puts wax on it.

(Billie hair expert here :cool:)

It's not a perm, it's naturally curly and sheep-like :D. He usually straightens it/puts wax on it.

(Billie hair expert here :cool:)

Haha I don't even know why I said perm, I actually know that it is natural :lol:

I do actually kinda like it this way though :happy:

Love the title though :lol:

I wonder if there's any reason at all why they replaced the Is with 1s.

Man, I really feel like once this thing is over a lot of these things will turn out to be hints, just like that radio in the 21st CB studio video. xD

We will have to have an analysing session when we all go through everything Florence (sorry if I spelt it wrong) has found and come up with every possibility ever, just to keep ourselves amused till it comes out :lol:

Hahahaha I agree!! :happy:

Dammit Flo! Come join us, we haz cookiez

cat-shrek.jpg

Jokes, I don't mind ;)

We will have to have an analysing session when we all go through everything Florence (sorry if I spelt it wrong) has found and come up with every possibility ever, just to keep ourselves amused till it comes out :lol:

you spelled it right top1.gif

you spelled it right top1.gif

Oh thank God, I mean I know everyone on here calls you Flo, but I have never spoken to you one on one, so I thought it would be weird if I did :lol:

I really want to know what got blocked out at 40s

It's not a perm

I am not going to lie .... I read that as sperm and was like o.O

mmm groovy jazz

I tried to see what got blocked out..

33nxg8g.png

I have no idea what it is... looks like a piece of paper?

Archived