4/4: Studio Video #11

Laura!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great to see a new video, it's good to get insight into what goes on, even if it's just a small tease of an insight

when Billie is using his finger's to count i wonder if that could be him deciding the order of the songs.. they must be near that stage by now.... (swap they must to i hope they must!)

This was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning, especially after the March Madness defeat :)

I love getting these videos, but to be honest I had expected them to reveal a bit more by now. They really like to tease us! I wonder if it's a possibility that they will announce the release date in a video at a later stage, that would be such a great surprise!

well i can't. but if you can, it's no problem for me.

I mean can"t :P hahah :blush:

I change it :D

This was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning, especially after the March Madness defeat :)

I love getting these videos, but to be honest I had expected them to reveal a bit more by now. They really like to tease us! I wonder if it's a possibility that they will announce the release date in a video at a later stage, that would be such a great surprise!

announcing something in a video would be great... except if they did, that day at work would be long and painful given they tend to publish these vids at 1am UK time, meaning i don't see it until i check GDA in the morning (whilst 'working' of course) and can't access videos at work!!

These bastards :lol: how are they allowed to tease us that bad!? -oh right, because they're awesome :happy:

I thought they could announce something bigger now after they releaed the 10th studio update... they keep surprising me kinda everyday :lol:

But well... I can live with that :D

Could somebody make a gif of Billie moving forwards and backwards while playing guitar? :lol:

No offense, but these videos become more and more annoying..

The first ones were pretty cool since they delivered insight into the process, but by now they're useless and not funny at all =/

I understand your opinion, but I think these videos are quite genius in a way.

Because all those videos together show us a lot, yet tell us barely anything at all. But in my opinion they pull it off to bring so few information in a very entertaining way.

I think this one is one of the better videos, at least it's one of my favorites. I like how the sounds, that Tre is making, are creatively used in the background of the video.

It also looks like they showed us a part of the recording, or sound check before the recording, of one of Tre's drum parts.

And I love the part in the beginning where Billie talks to Rob and Rob says "wow"

As if Billie was saying "..so I started off with one finger, then I added a second finger, but then I thought... what the hell I will hold up 3 fingers instead"

Rob: "oh wow!"

But I am sure they had a much more interesting conversation going on :P

I really like this one!

I wanna know what they blacked out though.....

Haha, I think that this is my favourite video yet :) I'm really enjoying the fact that they are actually keeping us somewhat involved this time around. Hopefully a proper announcement is on its way soon though :lol:

What was that weird noise like a laser going on through the whole video??

I swear Billie's hair was black in the last one and now its blonde? ( I think)

It was the blue filter of that last vid that made it look so dark. you have been deceived!

It was the blue filter of that last vid that made it look so dark. you have been deceived!

Really?! Damn, I was going around to everyone like "Billie's hair is black again!!!" They didn't care, but I was so excited, I have been tricked :(

I wanna know what they blacked out though.....

the board with the songnames

you can see the board and some other stuff on the wall (not readable :-/) in the same video :)

Tre the motorcycle theif. :lol:

now we know Billie edits these videos, such horrible spelling haha

Tre the motorcycle theif. :lol:

It's like the time he stole the van when the driver got them lost all over again :lol:

I am so fucking excited for this!!

This is exactly what I needed after the depression of MMM yesterday.

Ha I thought the exact same thing about "right, I definitely know Billie edited this one" when I saw the Motorcycle Theif :P

What was that weird noise like a laser going on through the whole video??

Something Tre-related...?

Something Tre-related...?

Haha I was thinking that. Do you think that noise is gonna be on the album much or what??

They confuse me more and more everytime, I love it :ninja:

Absolutely loved that bit!!

Haha I was thinking that. Do you think that noise is gonna be on the album much or what??

It probably depends how often Tre can get past Billie :lol:

It probably depends how often Tre can get past Billie :lol:

Haha I can so imagine him like attacking the switch board while Billie is recording and changing everything!!! :lol:

Maybe there are hidden messages we can't see just by viewing each video separately. Maybe we have to string them together, or play them backwards, to see/hear what's really going on! :lol:

it's weird how people in YouTube only talks about how hot Billie is,instead of discussion new things it reveals,or laughing at their expressions are anything normal.There are like 20 comments about Billie's hotness (and Mike is hotter imo just saying)

Archived