4/4: Studio Video #11

Laura!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~OH WOW~

And that's literally the last person I'd be wanting to operate any motor vehicle in my name tbh!

What is it that they black out towards the end? Song titles or album information?

Wahey :woot:. That was groovy lol. The weirdness continues!

Wonder if they posted this to console us after our unfortunate defeat? :D

Another awesome video!! I also noticed the black box blocking something out of the picture. I wonder what it could be. Maybe some song titles. Maybe nothing at all . . . Just to keep us wondering. Love this!!

They spelt thief wrong. :D

They spelt thief wrong. :D

They should've remembered "i before e except after c"!

I love the jazzy sound they have going on. Sounds like the new album will be a lot of fun to just dance to, instead of moshing and jumping.

They should've remembered "i before e except after c"!

hahahaha indeed!

I liked this video, by the way. Billie looks like he has some really good ideas when he's talking to Rob.

Interesting video. The music is very interesting. It's definitely a different sound from what we're used to. I like it. :D

I noticed the thing that looked like it was censored, too. I wonder if it's song titles or something.

At around 15-17 seconds, I see a paper on the top left. The top looks hand written and the bottom looks typed. I can`t make out what it says though.

PS.png

Awesome video as always. I see that Billie wants to join playing drums with Mike and Tre as well .

iEzOQ.png

Looks a lot like a progress chart where they write a song and what parts (e.g. drums, vocals, etc) they have recorded for it.

I love the jazzy sound they have going on. Sounds like the new album will be a lot of fun to just dance to, instead of moshing and jumping.

They could just be jamming around though. :)

Hahaha, we were JUST talking about how we hoped they'd post a studio video after our defeat.

I swear Billie's hair was black in the last one and now its blonde? ( I think)

I love how artsy these studio updates are. I just wish they were longer so I can get more of my GD fix.

After I watched it i yelled out 'awesome' so there ya go. Go Tre!!

Archived