New Studio Update 3/28 - Video #10

okotavio

You know how we know this video is newer? Because the video is in 1080p on YouTube. All the non-recent stuff has been 720p. There's my nerdy fact of the day.

Btw, what is this around 20 seconds?! A butt??

buttjl.jpg

ahahah i thnk the same xD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am i the only one who thinks billies hair is the same it just looks really dark with the blue filter? not that it matters... wait what am i saying? of course it does!

am i the only one who thinks billies hair is the same it just looks really dark with the blue filter? not that it matters... wait what am i saying? of course it does!

You are correct... it's not black (yet). You can still see some of the blonde highlights in his hair

AVGtl.png

What is that Foxboro Hot Tubs poster doing there? And if it's just random, why would they bring something like that to the studio?

They're really fucking with our heads right now.

The question is...is that a poster from a previous show or one for an upcoming show? It's the second Foxboro "clue" in the last few videos, so I can't help but think it's not just a random thing...

The top says, "One night only" then under FBHT, "with....." somewhere at 8pm. Can anyone read the rest of it?

FBHT-1.png

:sherlock:

Ok, thank you for clearing that up quickly! :)

no prob....however something is still fishy...They let us see 2 FBHT references in the videos

no prob....however something is still fishy...They let us see 2 FBHT references in the videos

Maybe they're going to be releasing a FBHT album at the same time as their own album so that the FBHT can support them on their tour. *wishful thinking* :D

AVGtl.png

What is that Foxboro Hot Tubs poster doing there? And if it's just random, why would they bring something like that to the studio?

They're really fucking with our heads right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That blue stuff just seems to be a part of the Jingletown Studio, but made blue on camera (or with a filter).

Billie Joe is singing in front of that wall at one point during the video.

Check out that wall in the photo below.

emilys-army-1.jpg

That's the photo I thought of when I first saw them in that studio in their videos!

When reading Billie's old tweets, I started wondering how often he does check GDA. I wouldn't be surprised if he was trolling us all along and really has a secret GDC account. One of the ones Andres was bad mouthing in the last (?) episode of Static Noise who don't post.

Does the beginning of the video represent the Tiki Bar? Cuz, if you pause right at 0:00 you can see a room id assume to be the Tiki Bar, and then it zooms in on a tiki head..

Can anyone read the rest of it?

I noticed something else though that's pretty funny. They put a white Adeline skully logo (sticker I guess?) on that bottle or whatever it is on the picture on the wall :lol: You can clearly see it in this picture:

AYEYh.jpg

I thought I recognized that photo in the bottom right corner of that picture, Idk who they are though. Not that it matters anyway, haha.

That was my Sherlock moment of the day. :sherlock:

This morning I could only watch the video on my phone before I went to work. Now that I'm at home and on my laptop I can't stop watching it!! So much more enjoyable watching it on a bigger screen. I really love the drum beat. It's catchy.

And that crazy wall? I always figured it had something to do with the acoustics. Sort of like sound absorbing panels. Or then again, maybe it's just crazy wall art. Whatever it is it's pretty cool looking.

Holy Fuck-- Billie's black hair is back!! :woot: and Mike and Tré playing drums together! :wub: GUYS, HOW LONG MUST WE WAIT??! :runaround:

Again a very vague video, but it just won't stop me from getting entertained :D

I love it!

I have a feeling the will release a FBHT album soon before, or after, they release the Green Day one :D

I have a feeling the will release a FBHT album soon before, or after, they release the Green Day one :D

this could be and would be awesome :D

but how can that be? cause mike's hair looks blonde as well though there's that blue filter

but how can that be? cause mike's hair looks blonde as well though there's that blue filter

Yeah... :ermm: I'm sure I see black. And I hope it is because I have a theory around it... :ninja:

I've never thought about the fact that Jason could be being recorded for FBHT instead of Green Day, and is not becoming "official." Which would completely suck, by the way.

I loveee Jason :wub:

Yeah... :ermm: I'm sure I see black. And I hope it is because I have a theory around it... :ninja:

which theory? that billie always colors his hair black when an album will come out soon? :lol:

I've never thought about the fact that Jason could be being recorded for FBHT instead of Green Day, and is not becoming "official." Which would completely suck, by the way.

I loveee Jason :wub:

why?

which theory? that billie always colors his hair black when an album will come out soon? :lol:

You're a freakin' mind reader! :lol: :lol: :lol: well, I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that. (Or at least the date is close) :P

Archived