New Studio Update 3/22! Video #9

roushgreenday1fan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sooo happy to wake up and find a new video!!

I'm very curious about the new album! :runaround:

This was the best one so far :happy: I didn't like much the others, but this one is quite nice.

This was the best one so far :happy: I didn't like much the others, but this one is quite nice.

Liar! :mad:

The 6th video was the best one so far. :happy:

My head is racing. I think theese studio updates aren't good for the mental health.

I don't really see It's Fuck Time making it onto the actual album, but it'd be cool if they released it as a b-side or something so we have a studio version of it. :)

Liar! :mad:

The 6th video was the best one so far. :happy:

That one was great, but exclusively the central part of the screen :lol:

What a great birthday present! :woot:

Awesome video, especially those very short clips of songs they play in the background. It's Green Day with a bit of a FBHT thing going on. I like. I like a lot. :D haha

I'm so excited to hear/read/watch more about (the recording of) the new album!

If there is indeed demos leaked, I hope they have that crunchy distorted sound, like the Dookie demos had!

Awwww, Billie!!!! I love it from 16:00 to 22:00 first when there's this close shot of him and then when he plays the guitar he looks so cool!!! I SWEAR I wouldn't think he's 40 if I didn't know!

OHH MYY!

I'm loving this, from the 'FBHT' thing to the little clips of the songs, them saying it's a new sound and everything it's all so exciting. I'm really going to LOOOVVEEE the new album =D

and y'know that hair

If they actually are in the overdub stages like someone mentioned, that'd be awesome, it kind of makes sense if that's where the footage of billie and mike recording stuff is from, unless they're recording live versions of the songs for future reference or for practice

great video, it's all such a tease! can't wait for some news of a release date or something..

Mike's hair is cool, he looks so serious in the video

now I'm regretting listening to those secret show recordings... i wish i could empty my brain so listening to the new album would be a totally fresh mindfuck. cause now I'm like oh i already know all the words to carpe deim, don't need to listen to that as much on the new record... i want it to consume my life when it comes out! haha oh well, i learned my lesson!

but more importantly, Dat hair...

610x.jpg

Archived