New Studio Update 3/22! Video #9

roushgreenday1fan

:runaround:

That tiny little snippet of music sounded so good.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't really understand what Rob was saying because GREEN DAY. :woot: Why must they tease us like this? :lol:

Awesome sauce! :woot: (sause?) I dont know how to spell... :(

Billie's hair is like...asdfghjkl :wub:

Hey Billie, you're fucking with our heads too. :mad:

... :P I love videos like this. Makes me even more excited every time. :D

I love how Billie's hair is one of the main topics of all these threads.

These videos get better and better!! I love the talk about the music an how it's "fucking with their heads" and how Rob was talking about how each hit of every instrument is super important and it adds up to one thing. But once it is done, your like "wow, that's a big, powerful statement."

Absolutely fantastic video.

These little teaser videos make me so anxious and IMPATIEN!!! I'm dying to know when they're releasing the new album, what it will be called and when they start touring. Gonna start saving my money to go see them :D!

Double album. FBHT and Green Day. And they'll tour together.

(I'm obviously joking. They're not taking this long to make a FBHT album. I just think that Billie is just going to use some of the same sounds.)

Yes imagine it, 2 disk set by Green Day including a full length album featuring Foxboro Hottubs!! lol

Heres a wild opinion. The standard way of recording for most bands is drum tracks with rough guitar first, then the proper bass and guitar recorded over that. Then the overdubs are done, things that need to stand out such as vocals and guitar solos. My wild assumption is maybe they are already on to that final overdubbing stage of the recording, which means they could be finishing up this album pretty soon!

Now its wild speculation on my part based on previous experiences of bands recording

FBHT hidden track on new album!! would fuck my head soo hard...like 'all by myself' did

Heres a wild opinion. The standard way of recording for most bands is drum tracks with rough guitar first, then the proper bass and guitar recorded over that. Then the overdubs are done, things that need to stand out such as vocals and guitar solos. My wild assumption is maybe they are already on to that final overdubbing stage of the recording, which means they could be finishing up this album pretty soon!

Now its wild speculation on my part based on previous experiences of bands recording

Green Day often records songs one by one though. But we can hope!

Love this! I'm thinking new sound + FBHT = FBHT influence on the sound of the album :wub:. Which we pretty much knew anyway but the more confirmation of this the better :woot:

39 seconds of awesome which must be viewed multiple times to take in all of the awesome.

I thought the same thing.

I think they are making a new Foxboro Hot Tub album with It's F**k Time as name. It makes sense since the video about the album is about "fucking" and then the Green Day has there own stuff. It just is starting to add up.

Whoops I read that wrong, sorry :P

I wouldn't get overexcited about the FBHT thing. Sure I think there's gonna be an FBHT sound but I'm not sure that there'll be any hidden tracks or new stuff or anything. /spoilsport

FBHT hidden track on new album!! would fuck my head soo hard...like 'all by myself' did

"It's Fuck Time" would make a PERFECT hidden track! :D

Loved this video!! It made me giddily excited seeing FBHT written there, and the close up of it, too....all I keep thinking is, "What does that MEAN? What does that MEAN??"

Archived