pasalaska

I listened to this last night, and it actually made me cry, and I never cry. So beautiful :wub:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally have always underrated this song. It's one that I love listening to when it comes on my iPod on random, but it's never one that I actually choose to put on. But yes, I agree that it could've used a little more variation. Then again, maybe that was the point.

I love this song, it's one of my favourite Green Day tunes and definitely my favourite on Shenanigans. The delivery is so bleak. I also like how the lead guitar line sounds like that noise that they play at train stations (they do in Glasgow anyway) so it's one of those songs that I am constantly reminded of haha.

The song should make me depressed, but the music just makes me so happy. I feel like I'm a kid playing video games again when I hear it.

ugh, I just LOVE this song. It's one of my favorites off Shenanigans. I know a lot of people who don't care for it, but I really dig Billie's more morbid lyrics.

This is one of my favorite songs off Shennanigans. I love how it has a surf-rock vibe to it.

....Hard for me sing along though because Billie's pitch is so damn low on this one.

:P

Awesome, beautiful... whatever you want :)

this is def one of my favs of all time from green day. to me this isnt a sad song. it reminds me of MCR for some reason and if there ever was a music video, i could easily see tim burton direct it, simply because its like an oxymoron because the lyrics and the melody are so contradictory.

the melody just makes me instantly happy. and of course tre's little drum solo part is one of my favs that he does.

Archived