Studio Video Number 8!

Laura!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda pointless though, I'm getting sick of these videos, I want the album, I don't need them.

Am I the only one that thinks it's just the crew (or someone from the band?) testing their editing skills for something bigger. Like they've decided to make their own music video or something.

Kinda pointless though, I'm getting sick of these videos, I want the album, I don't need them.

Don't be ungrateful! :pinch: This is the cutest gesture from them, and we all want the album but is not ready yet :)

Don't be ungrateful! :pinch: This is the cutest gesture from them, and we all want the album but is not ready yet :)

I know it, but they just make me more and more eager to get the new album :pinch:

I know it, but they just make me more and more eager to get the new album :pinch:

Well, me too. There's no other option, we have to wait :mellow:

Hehe then they're working ;)

I love getting a new video, but this one is my least favorite. I don't like the editing, why do they have to experiment with it all the time? It would be nice not having to abuse the pause button to be able to see and hear everything.

And what is that last sentence? It sounds like "I'm hopeful when there's a bee in a bucket downstairs" ??

I think it's older footage. Mike & Jason have longer hair and Billie shorter and no roots.

Haha, you're becoming an expert on using their hair to determine time!

Don't you find it somewhat interesting though? Obviously the band is making these videos because they're excited about the new album and want us to be excited too. Videos are better than nothing... :)

On the video tag it says 'week4day1' which makes me think it was new footage.

I think the last sentences are "I'm digging the way we sound right now, man". And Billie in reply "Yeah i noticed when there is uh pee in the bucket downstairs". Then Tre laughs and says "what!".

Finally got it working... I was so convinced we wouldn't get another one :P

Is it just me, or did anyone else feel like they were watching the 'Yellow Submarine' watching that?

So happy :lol:

I love how Tre is just as clueless as us as to what they're saying, shouting "WHAT?" at the end :D

I could hardly tell what the fuck was going on, but hey, a new video. :lol: It's all good.

As time's gone on and we've at least seen glimpses of the musical style they're shooting for (i.e., becoming the current poster-band for cream-of-the-crop Gretsch gear) I'm more likely to think that the album's going in the can right out of Jingletown. It's home, and more importantly, it's had a lot of upgrades over the past few years. If they can get the sound they want with the equipment they have there, there's no technical need to take it to L.A.

Just so long as they bring Chris Lord-Alge in to mix the bastard for them again, I'll be happy with that.

That's an excellent point. I feel as if recording at Jingletown will give the sound a more "raw" tone, if that makes sense. Which matches the tone of the songs, from what we've heard. But I still love the "heavily-produced" sound that American Idiot and 21CB had. It makes me cum.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived