Green Day vs. Tokio Hotel - March Madness 12.

Satan

46 :D :D YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES and one thing if we ever vill surpass Adam, don't stop to vote!

46 :D :D YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES and one thing if we ever vill surpass Adam, don't stop to vote!

do you somehow see it faster or is your vote count faster or sth?...cos for me it showed me that we have 46% just about 2 mins ago and you posted this 8 mins ago :lol:

I just voted a bunch! :D It's still going up! It's kinda hard to vote from my iPod, though. But keep it up Green Day fans! :)

do you somehow see it faster or is your vote count faster or sth?...cos for me it showed me that we have 46% just about 2 mins ago and you posted this 8 mins ago :lol:

ahahah don't know...maybe my computer is going crazy by dint of voting xD

47 %, and I like what I see! Keep the good job up guys 8)

Dear Adam Lambert, "you better watch your back, 'cause you're under attack"! :shifty:

ahahah don't know...maybe my computer is going crazy by dint of voting xD

haha maybe :lol: ...or maybe your computer can look into the future and sees what will happen in a few mins ;D ...or it's just so obvious for your computer that green day will gain votes that it shows what will happen ;D

Glam nation?...Is that Adam Lambert's fanbase or?....

I think it is Glamberts.

That is what all the comments keep saying!

Another Cooling Off period! Keep the votes coming everyone!

I think it is Glamberts.

Wow...they really have fantasy...Glamberts... :bad:

Another Cooling Off period!

Same here :pinch:

I think it is Glamberts.

ahh I see lol I couldn't figure out if that was his fans

i feel we are gaining as when i vote it kept going up slowly but now I'm cooling off...

take your time when you vote, that way you don't get the cooling off period. that just wastes time and votes!!!!!

Holy crap, I go out for one class and we almost close the gap! I'm so proud of you guys! :)

Now excuse me, I'm gonna go vote like crazy

i feel like this is less a poll about who has the most fans, and more a representation of who has the most fans with no lives... woo hoo green day reigning champs! haha they certainly appeal to that demographic. now excuse me while i vote like crazy!

Since I've got this new shitty modem I've never had cooling off period, maybe because it's slow :D I can vote no stop!! :bunny:

By the way congratulations to you guys, you're doing a very good work! I didn't expect to see such a big increase of the percent!

This morning on my break at 10am we had 34% and 3 hours later we have 48.4%. Good job guys! :)

Come on, it is just a little bit more

Don't get too excited! We still have to stay winning once we start!

Archived