Green Day vs. Tokio Hotel - March Madness 12.

Satan

Voted! First round should be an easy win!

Should be, we're going up constantly :)

Oh no,march madness nearly killed me last year :P

Should we do some tactic planning and vote for bands that will be easier to defeat later? Maybe get some of the harder ones out early.

You and me both!

Hmm... Might be too early for tactical planning... Although, I guess early planning is always a good idea :D

Voted! :)

The Decemberists ain't the best name for a band that enters a competition in the middle of March, should have thought about that name a bit more when they were coming up with it! :P

Voted! This is gonna be awesome again :happy: And everything looks good for Green Day - so far! :happy:

Guest Charlotte.

Voted.

Ready to take on the bagels, the echelon and the parawhores all over again?

What does Lindsay have to do with this?

Voted!! Whoop we are in the bag with this one.

But who are we against...? :ermm:

...btw who are The Decemberists? :huh:

I was about to ask the same question! Who are they?

Looks like we'll be up against Maroon 5 next :ermm:

Or am I reading it wrong??

I'm feeling very good about the fact that I am not the only one who has never heard of the band we're up against :lol:

Such a random band to put up against the reigning champions!

Looks like we'll be up against Maroon 5 next :ermm:

Or am I reading it wrong??

I think we might be. But... We've got until Sunday, we'll see then

VOTING! :runaround:

I also would suggest that we should vote for the weakest artirsts of the other battles (When I say weakest I say those bands that don't have a legion of fans over the internet and fans that don't care about this madness). For example, we should vote Lana Del Ray in the battle against Maroon 5, so, if she wins, next battle would be easier for us to win! :happy:

I also would suggest that we should vote for the weakest artirsts of the other battles (When I say weakest I say those bands that don't have a legion of fans over the internet and fans that don't care about this madness). For example, we should vote Lana Del Ray in the battle against Maroon 5, so, if she wins, next battle would be easier for us to win! :happy:

That's a really good idea!! See what everyone else thinks about it too :happy:

I think we might be. But... We've got until Sunday, we'll see then

Oh! I didn't know we had so long to vote for every round :blink:

I just did that :cool: I wanted to get MCR out of the way but they're winning by so much against whoever the other band is that I gave up. :lol:

It's a pretty good idea.

Just please don't mess with MCR, please

:( I wanna get them as far as I can too :(

That's a really good idea!! See what everyone else thinks about it too :happy:

Oh! I didn't know we had so long to vote for every round :blink:

Well... I don't think it'll be every round, but if I remember correctly the first couple of rounds were about a week.

Then the final was one stress-filled 24 hours!

Well... I don't think it'll be every round, but if I remember correctly the first couple of rounds were about a week.

Then the final was one stress-filled 24 hours!

Ah, that's good, was thinking it would really drag on a bit if they didn't narrow it down with every round, y'know? :)

Ah, that's good, was thinking it would really drag on a bit if they didn't narrow it down with every round, y'know? :)

It would indeed.

The whole thing is ending on the 3rd of April :)

It would indeed.

The whole thing is ending on the 3rd of April :)

So it goes on past March? :mellow:

Gonna be a tough month I'll take it so XD

What an excellent idea! :creep:

It kind of follows the actual March Madness college basketball schedule, from which this is based. :)

What an excellent idea! :creep:

So is this the plan?

Cos I have two hours to spare XD

So is this the plan?

Cos I have two hours to spare XD

Go for it. But remember we have until Sunday. Don't go crazy too early!

Y'know what... I reckon this whole 'vote for the weaker band' thing is what's happening right now...

It's the only explaination I have for why we're not currently at 100% :P

Exactly this.

And, y'know another great tactic that (kinda) worked last year? Alliances. Might be worth doing again.

Y'know what... I reckon this whole 'vote for the weaker band' thing is what's happening right now...

It's the only explaination I have for why we're not currently at 100% :P

That would make sense, we have to keep an eye on the Decemberisterereresslehfb. (I have no idea how to put that into the plural form :P)

Nah I won't go overboard just bored, y'know?

:P

That would make sense, we have to keep an eye on the Decemberisterereresslehfb. (I have no idea how to put that into the plural form :P)

Absolutely. I'm putting a vote for Green Day, voting another battle, coming back to GD's battle, going to another battle...

Archived