Green Day vs. Tokio Hotel - March Madness 12.

Satan

Well we all worked extremely hard by voting day and night. You are all winners to me.

The passion to vote was highly noticeable here and you all motivated each other.

That's the true Green Day fan spirit guys!

tumblr_m1z3cqA8J41qeu38ao1_500.png

Okay, I'm sorry. but this is where I draw the line. Green Day fans are the most dedicated fans i've ever seen.

Okay, I'm sorry. but this is where I draw the line. Green Day fans are the most dedicated fans i've ever seen.

to that tweet: wrong, they have more fans with no life :D:whistle

Green Day beats Tokio hotel anywhere and everytime and GD fans kicks Tokio hotels fans ass!

(but only my opinion) :D

Fuck them for saying that. Fuck them. They obviously have no clue about anything, or the dedication of Green Day. I'm sorry lads, but no more Mister Nice Guy. Billie said something cute, and not directly pointed at anyone when we won last year. Tokio Hotel seem as bad as their fans from here.

Fuck them for saying that. Fuck them. They obviously have no clue about anything, or the dedication of Green Day. I'm sorry lads, but no more Mister Nice Guy. Billie said something cute, and not directly pointed at anyone when we won last year. Tokio Hotel seem as bad as their fans from here.

what did they write?

good joke :lol: maybe with less social life or more fraudulent but never more dedicated :P

I know right, they know fuck all :lol:

but I wouldn't say that Tokio Hotel fans are less dedicated but to say about other fans that they're less dedicated is dumb cause dedication has nothing to do with voting

What?! Okay, Billie said nothing like that whenever we won last year.

That's just immature to post that. Although I DO think that we are more dedicated.

EDIT: Okay I don't mean that as in, "WE'RE MORE DEDICATED, SO SUCK ON THAT!"

I meant it an a, "Green Day has some really damn dedicated fans, okay?" way.

Dedication has nothing to do with a stupid MTV poll. It really is who has fans with the most free time haha.

-.-

It's not their official account, I suppose. Just some immature fangirl posing.

is this just rumor but i heard that tokio hotel fans cheated

is it true?

is this just rumor but i heard that tokio hotel fans cheated

is it true?

They were talking about it all over their forum.

But for all we know, maybe they were just saying that to piss us off because they knew we would read their forum.

And we know that if they DID cheat, then most likely not all of them cheated. That's why I'm not blaming all of them. And there's also a possibility that some Green Day fans cheated, but we don't know if that's true or not. (And if they did, it wasn't obvious.)

But honestly, if you look at their small FB fanbase and how they've NEVER had a No. 1 album or single here, then it makes you wonder....

somebody said that...but on FB they´re saying the same thing about GD Fans too......I don´t get why everybody is still pissed about that stupid internet poll.

It means nothing...NOTHING...so just get over it.

As someone mentioned before: GD won REAL prices like Grammys, EMA, VMA, has a famous musical, an upcoming movie? ... so we know deep in our hearts who will be the winner...always and forever :rose:

it is so fucking meaningless what tokio hotel says. this was a stupid, stupid and senseless internet poll which means nothing. i agree with coma she found the right words.

people, fuck tokio hotel. this isn´t worth to discuss or starting to hate tokio hotel fans. we can stand over it

but wasn't it a fan who wrote that? cos there stands "Tokio Hotel." and under that "@We SupportTH"

but wasn't it a fan who wrote that? cos there stands "Tokio Hotel." and under that "@We SupportTH"

so it was a Tokio Hotel fan who wrote that?

i´m very sure....it´s not their official Twitter account

That definitely wasn't Tokio Hotel posting.

Seriously, for what I've heard the guys (heh, guys) from Tokio Hotel have shown nothing but respect for Green Day.

It's their fans that are totally out of touch with reality.

Archived