Green Day vs. Tokio Hotel - March Madness 12.

Satan

you're welcome :eyebrows: ;D

Damn the only reaction is a Girl who agree :lol: I wanna see the aliens angry!

Oooh that would work nicely. Being a fuck-up is a universal Green Day theme from Kerplunk through 21CB (and the shit that came before Kerplunk you whiners).

yeah that's good :thumbsup: (though 1.039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours isn't shit :lol: )

"I've been waiting a lifetime

For this moment to come......" :whistle :whistle

*Cross my fingers*

I don´t like "Fuck Ups"....Idiots sounds much better....maybe it´s a good idea for a new poll ;) ;)

I like being an idiot, fuck-ups make us sound like a mistake :/ maybe once the new album comes out we could see if something sticks?

Also, fanbase names do change on an album by album basis, like "Killjoys", that won't stick forever.

Isn't it an extension of the official website? :mellow:

yeah i think so...hm...but maybe someone who's good at makin pages and stuff made the "normal" page and someone else made the forum...and that person was probably not THAT good :lol: i have no idea xD

Damn the only reaction is a Girl who agree :lol: I wanna see the aliens angry!

which pics did you post? :lol: ...maybe we can change that ;D

yeah that's good :thumbsup: (though 1.039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours isn't shit :lol: )

I'm using shit in the neutral way, not the disparaging way or the literal way. Examples.

"The zombies are coming, grab your shit and lets go."

"I just killed a zombie with a chainsaw and now I have all kinds of gross shit on my clothes."

"There are 100 zombies closing in on us, you picked a bad time to take a shit."

Shit is a very versatile word. Three different contexts.

maybe once the new album comes out we could see if something sticks?

This. Maybe until then, let's just be called idiots.

I like being an idiot, fuck-ups make us sound like a mistake :/ maybe once the new album comes out we could see if something sticks?

Nah just keep "Idiots", I'm going to start my own band and the fan base will be called fuck ups. :P

But yes, the new and yet to be named album offers us a lot of naming potential.

I'm using shit in the neutral way, not the disparaging way or the literal way. Examples.

"I just killed a zombie with a chainsaw and now I have all kinds of gross shit on my clothes."

hehe okay then :lol: sorry :)

which pics did you post? :lol: ...maybe we can change that ;D

I didn't post Any pictures. I'm talking about the first Billie picture :P Maybe i'd Help if if we spammedthem, then they might have an idea what's groning on

The Idiot Club has existed since 1994 and they called the fans idiots then, so technically it can be for all eras of Green Day :P. But don't forget Gay Nerds as a good alternative :D

I love How you use zombies In All the examples :lol:

The Idiot Club has existed since 1994 and they called the fans idiots then, so technically it can be for all eras of Green Day :P. But don't forget Gay Nerds as a good alternative :D

And Dean Grays.

I didn't post Any pictures. I'm talking about the first Billie picture :P Maybe i'd Help if if we spammedthem, then they might have an idea what's groning on

haha okay, i saw it when i went to that page :lol: ...spamming is a good idea ;D ..but as far as i know you need an account there to be able to write anything and i REALLY don't wanna have an account in a tokio hotel forum :lol:

I love How you use zombies In All the examples :lol:

To convey the extreme seriousness of proper use of shit.

Really? I Don't want it to change then.

Really? I Don't want it to change then.

Like I said, I'll just keep "fuck-ups" for my future band.

To convey the extreme seriousness of proper use of shit.

Because zombies are very serious.

Archived