Vote Green Day for Kerrang

Drop Dead Hideous

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

voted for Green Day

Blink and Bowling for soup :thumbsup:

thanks for the information :)

I wonder if my friend will notice that I voted for her? I wanted to vote again :lol:

voted for AI, Good Riddance .. and (because the is no third song of green day :D ) for blink-182, whats my age again ^^

What a crappy list of songs! Even for the few good bands there it has some of their worst singles. I've gone with the two Green Day songs of course and Supermassive Black Hole by Muse :happy:. Might win a prize so it's worth doing.

Voted for the two Green Day songs and The last fight by Bullet for my valentine

I voted both Green Day songs and Foo Fighter's Best of You

I wasn't even aware you can win a prize. I probably won't really make a big chance to win since I'm not from the UK

Yay voted for GD :D Thanks for letting us know about this!

Funny "United Kingdom - Rest Of The World".

WTF GOOD RIDDANCE WAS THERE!? I ONLY FOUND AI! Shit now Guns n' Roses and Foo Fighters have Good Riddance's vote!

Green Day (AI), My Chemical Romance (Teenagers), and P!ATD (Nine in the Afternoon). :3

I voted for 'AI' and 'Good Riddance' and 30 Seconds to Mars - 'Kings and Queens' 8)

You can only vote for three!? :o

I voted for American Idiot, Welcome to the Black Parade and Smells Like a Teen Spirit

Just voted :happy: And I couldn't resist writing a loooong text about MCR's "Welcome to the Black Parade" :P

Voted for both American Idiot and Good Riddance and then, just to fill it, 1985 by Bowling For Soup.

And I couldn't resist writing a loooong text about MCR's "Welcome to the Black Parade" :P

I did the same but with Green Day's songs :P

Voted for both American Idiot and Good Riddance and then, just to fill it, 1985 by Bowling For Soup.

Same, what I wrote about AI went on for like evvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :lol:

So yeah, I voted for AI, GR, and to fill it, P!ATD's I Write Sins Not Tragedies :thumbsup:

I voted! There was alot of good songs and bands on that list so it was kinda hard, well except for Green Day y'know.

I wrote quite a bit for the Green Day ones too :P but they're not my particular favourites and Welcome to the Black Parade is my favourite MCR song, so...:P

Buuut, where are those reviews/oppinioins supposed to apear? because from what I saw in the Magazine, people write like two sentences...

Archived