Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ten Stone Balls

News

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

It's Splash Time

It's Splash Time
  • I'm at the bottom of your list of things to do.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
  • Joined Oct 21, 2011
  • 2,895 rep
I was reading a real life stories magazine (Kerrang wasn't in) and there was a story about a guy with 10-stone balls. The story was that he squished his balls between his legs, damaging the lymph nodes (or something). This caused his balls to swell up. When they were starting to get heavy, he realised something was wrong and went to the doctor. The doctor said that it was an infection and could be removed, but that would mean removing his balls. So the guy refused as he wanted to keep his balls. His balls kept swelling to the point he had to leave work and kept his balls hidden using a hoodie around his legs. His life was becoming pretty bad. When he went back to a doctor, the doctor said that the only way to remove them now would be to remove his penis too. The man refused as he "couldn't imagine life without it". One doctor would let him get some sort of penis, but it would cost him $1 million. So he went on a TV chat show to make the money. And is still sitting around with 10-stone balls.

Personally, I don't see why you would refuse to get the balls removed, as life would be much harder with them. I don't know what you guys would think about it. As a man, is it really that bad to have no balls when the alternative is much worse?

Squidhard

Squidhard
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts
  • Joined Feb 15, 2012
  • 662 rep
10 stones? Isn't that 63 kilos?! :shok: It would have been better if he had removed them when he still was a kid, but I think he couldn't imagine that they would have swollen up that way.. I can understand that a man doesn't want to have his "jewels", or worse, his dear "Willy" removed for various reasons (sex, children, manhood, etc..), however he should have accepted undergo surgery as soon as he realized it was becoming a really big problem

Tre's Busted Drumkit

Tre's Busted Drumkit
  • "ben's actually a giant teddy bear" -Lone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,808 posts
  • Joined Feb 25, 2010
  • 4,646 rep

Personally, I don't see why you would refuse to get the balls removed, as life would be much harder with them. I don't know what you guys would think about it. As a man, is it really that bad to have no balls when the alternative is much worse?

Clearly, you are not a man.
  • Brigister likes this

It's Splash Time

It's Splash Time

• 4,527 posts
  • Joined Oct 21, 2011
  • 2,895 rep

Clearly, you are not a man.

No. But would you really keep them? 10 stone? Really? *shakes head* Maybe I don't understand but if it was breast cancer causing me to have to get rid of em, I would.
  • GreenDayisAmazing likes this

Black Dynamite

Black Dynamite
  • STOP WHEN THE RED LIGHT flashES

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,230 posts
  • Joined Apr 06, 2011
  • 3,316 rep
Wouldn't be that bad having ten stone balls, you wouldn't need any furniture in your house to sit on, and you could use them as a Space Hopper! Boingy boingy boing! You could disguise yourself as a snowman in winter too, endless possibilities I tell ya!
  • Disapperingirl and It's Splash Time like this

Trotsky

Trotsky
  • I sought my image in the scorching glass

• 29,274 posts
  • Joined Sep 23, 2006
  • 7,406 rep
I'd probably grow as thick of a beard as possible before cutting off my testosterone flow, put a few of my genetically awesome spermies on ice, bite the bullet get them removed. And then I'd hope I could develop an awesome singing voice and reach higher ranges, and play with the likely scrotum implants quite often.
  • It's Splash Time likes this

Lindsay

Lindsay
  • Tittysprinkles

• 5,962 posts
  • Joined Mar 08, 2010
  • 3,977 rep

POPULAR

Wouldn't be that bad having ten stone balls, you wouldn't need any furniture in your house to sit on, and you could use them as a Space Hopper! Boingy boingy boing! You could disguise yourself as a snowman in winter too, endless possibilities I tell ya!

First thing that came to mind...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEbrr7lwKW4

:lol:
  • Trotsky, Hermione, Black Dynamite and 3 others like this

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 18,684 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,755 rep

Oh. My. God. :lol: :lol: :lol:

fiercecircus

fiercecircus
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts
  • Joined Aug 21, 2011
  • 527 rep
Well, besides the attachment men have to them... they do produce testosterone and not having them would change their voice/sex drive/hair growth/etc. You'd have to take hormones for the rest of your life, probably...

However, he could totally get Neuticles

GreenDayisAmazing

GreenDayisAmazing
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Joined Mar 22, 2010
  • 111 rep
Wow that is crazy!!!

It's Splash Time

It's Splash Time

• 4,527 posts
  • Joined Oct 21, 2011
  • 2,895 rep

Well, besides the attachment men have to them... they do produce testosterone and not having them would change their voice/sex drive/hair growth/etc. You'd have to take hormones for the rest of your life, probably...

However, he could totally get Neuticles

:lol:

True, but it's still better than the skin ripping when you try to move etc. and not being able to work or go out much for the rest of your life. ;)

Hedwig

Hedwig
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,111 posts
  • Joined Mar 02, 2011
  • 711 rep
What the hell is a stone?

It's Splash Time

It's Splash Time

• 4,527 posts
  • Joined Oct 21, 2011
  • 2,895 rep

What the hell is a stone?

I think we're talking about 6 to 8kg :/ My friends are about 7 stone each.

Hedwig

Hedwig
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,111 posts
  • Joined Mar 02, 2011
  • 711 rep

Really? I had no idea.

Also, OH SHIT. That's a LOT.

Holly

Holly
  • I Still Believe.

• 4,600 posts
  • Joined Jul 03, 2005
  • 480 rep

Your friends must be crazy skinny!

This is a pretty bizarre story, surely you'd realise long before the ten stone stage that they were going to have to go if nothing could shrink em back down. Poor guy.

Advertising

bjrules

bjrules
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined Feb 28, 2007
  • 301 rep
It honestly took me ages to work out that he didn't literally have 10 stone balls,(like the stones from your garden) hanging down there :lol:

It's Splash Time

It's Splash Time

• 4,527 posts
  • Joined Oct 21, 2011
  • 2,895 rep

Your friends must be crazy skinny!

Oh they are. You have to be 7 stone to give blood so they checked. One of em couldn't give blood, but she has been in hospital before a lot anyway. And I do know someone who makes skinny jeans look baggy. :ermm:

Brigister

Brigister
  • I'm a mess and you're a work of art

• 4,541 posts
  • Joined Aug 30, 2011
  • 1,192 rep
That man did the right thing. I think that getting your balls removed is much worse than getting your right arm removed.

Dr. Queen Schultz

Dr. Queen Schultz
  • Hakuna Matata, bitches!

• 16,378 posts
  • Joined Jul 27, 2008
  • 4,475 rep
I'll be honest right there, I thought this was going to be a spam thread. :mellow:
Y'know because of the title and all.

I found out it wasn't so, holy crap!

Hermione

Hermione
  • Soggy Dream

• 27,253 posts
  • Joined Jan 09, 2008
  • 9,882 rep
In my innocent mind I just thought this was gonna have something to do with 10 spherical rocks. Not sure how this man is getting any enjoyment out of his balls in that condition (not to mention his life!). Should've got rid earlier but he should still cut his losses and get it done now, I'm pretty sure balls aren't worth sacrificing your while life for. Especially balls that are in that condition, surely they can't be much use like that?

Oh they are. You have to be 7 stone to give blood so they checked. One of em couldn't give blood, but she has been in hospital before a lot anyway. And I do know someone who makes skinny jeans look baggy. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

Is it 7 stone in Scotland? You have to be 7 stone 12 here so is it possible she was just under that? I'm under that and look skinny but I'm within the healthy weight range for my height so it might not be as bad as you think.
  • It's Splash Time likes this

Grem

Grem
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Joined Apr 13, 2011
  • 105 rep
After reading this I went over all the times I accidentally sat on my balls. I feel so lucky.

It's Splash Time

It's Splash Time

• 4,527 posts
  • Joined Oct 21, 2011
  • 2,895 rep

Is it 7 stone in Scotland? You have to be 7 stone 12 here so is it possible she was just under that? I'm under that and look skinny but I'm within the healthy weight range for my height so it might not be as bad as you think.

Oh it's definitly 7 stone. And my friend who's been in hospital before (different reasons) didn't try to give blood. It is a healthy weight range, I'm just a few stone more :)

• Hermione likes this

Just Kate

Just Kate
  • SNAFU

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,633 posts
  • Joined Jan 20, 2010
  • 381 rep
fail :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users