7th video

Sarcasm

for this moment to come i'm destined for anything at allllllllllll.....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for this moment to come i'm destined for anything at allllllllllll.....

Dooowntown! lights will be shining. On meee like a new diamond....

sorry guys, i was just typing lyrics from the song Waiting, since i'm keenly waiting the next video

didn't twig until now that my first line may have got hopes up unexpectedly, whoops!

Dooowntown! lights will be shining. On meee like a new diamond....

Ring out under the midnight hooour... :lol:

But yeah, I bet they won't make a new video for a very long time or won't make one at all.

But yeah, I bet they won't make a new video for a very long time or won't make one at all.

I just hope that Samuel Bayer directs ALL the videos. He's work is fucking magical!

And by that I mean the music videos for the singles when the album is out xD

I really think that if we don't get an 8th video in the next few days it means something big is coming :woot:

I really think that if we don't get an 8th video in the next few days it means something big is coming :woot:

Yup, i'm so excited for this "something big" !

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. too soon yet. They're probably just busy, or waiting a while to get the hype up again.

I just hope that Samuel Bayer directs ALL the videos. He's work is fucking magical!

And by that I mean the music videos for the singles when the album is out xD

Me too. I like the work he did with all the videos, especially with American Idiot.

I just hope that Samuel Bayer directs ALL the videos. He's work is fucking magical! And by that I mean the music videos for the singles when the album is out xD

Amen to that! I think all the videos he has directed are fucking brilliant! :happy:

i had a dream last night! they announced the release date for the new album and the dates for the new world tour. unfortunately i don't know them anymore xD but i know i was pretty surprised cause the dates were much earlier than we all expected! :D

ok i love these vids they keep releasing and second i LOVE tre's pink shiny tights , wait his outfit in general was sexy. the ballerina/fairy outfit is meant for mr cool

i had a dream last night! they announced the release date for the new album and the dates for the new world tour. unfortunately i don't know them anymore xD but i know i was pretty surprised cause the dates were much earlier than we all expected! :D

Haha :) . But shouldn't that be posted here ?

What kind of "something big" are you expecting?! :blink:

What kind of "something big" are you expecting?! :blink:

Who do you ask? ._.

I'm not expecting, but hoping for another Bullet in a Bible type of movie. Concert, documentary footage, epic music and more Green Day fun for everyone xD

Yup, i'm so excited for this "something big" !

^ Sorry, forgot my quote :lol:

It would be great to get a BIAB type thing or something, but I don't think we'll get anything like that for a while after AAF :ermm:

Still, some more footage from inside/outside/randomly walking in the streets will be pretty damn awesome too :lol:

I can't wait to see what they give us next, if they choose to give us something :sherlock:

damn i can't stand it anymore!!! i'm so frustrated, now i've got nothing better to do than eating chocolate all the time-.- :D

Am I the only one who updates youtube 30 times a day to check for another video update? I

ve been doing it steadily since the week after the 7th video :/

...And now I wish I hadn't came here. It got my hopes up too much.

Keep a lookout for the 8th video thread, it'll probably be up within seconds after the youtube upload :P

I managed to get the 7th video here in less than a minute because I got REALLY lucky. I just updated youtube and it was uploaded like 20 secs ago.

Keep a lookout for the 8th video thread, it'll probably be up within seconds after the youtube upload :P

I managed to get the 7th video here in less than a minute because I got REALLY lucky. I just updated youtube and it was uploaded like 20 secs ago.

:P

But I've got a feeling the 7th video was also the last video. It'll probably just end up like the secret shows,Billie's tweets and every trend ever started. They end it when we start expecting it.

edit: 600th post :P

Yeah I have a feeling this will be the last one for a while. We all know how they like to surprise :P

Hmmm... 7... like the 7 days of the week? :ninja: Maybe that's a clue... Maybe we should wait 7 months... Who knows... :lol:

Archived