7th video

Sarcasm

Yes, and then it says "Adobe Flash Player successfully installed" and "You have version 11,1,102,55 installed".

Achin' to be's solution will probably work on this occasion, but to try and get it fixed for the future, try this.

1. Close all your browser windows.

2. Uninstall Flash Player (in Windows, that can be done via the Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall)

3. Clear our your browser's temporary internet files (Internet Explorer has that under Tools -> Delete Browsing History option; other browsers have something similar in their own options box).

4. Reinstall Flash Player from here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (untick Google Toolbar!)

5. Close/reopen the browser, and try YouTube again.

Hopefully that will work :)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want them to put Stray Heart's or Carpe Diem's studio version on a video!

I want them to put Stray Heart's or Carpe Diem's studio version on a video!

If they did so, these wouldn't be teaser videos anymore.. the guys are torturing us, and they'll keep doing it 'til the day before the new album's release. I bet that on that day they'll upload on Youtube a 35 seconds video of a monkey singing Jingle Bells to really torture us 'til the end. Then a wild Billie Joe will appear on the screen screaming "lol, why are you watching a monkey when our new album will be released tomorrow?"

Sorry, I didn't sleep tonight :mellow:

This.

What are we supposed to care about a tape that was shot months ago, when we're fucking waiting for the new album? =/

There is such a thing as overkill - if we're given too many videos and too much of an insight into the album before it's released it might take away from the surprise when you sit down and listen to that album for the first time. These are obviously clips from the documentary about the creative and recording process of the new album - they're not just album teasers.

This.

What are we supposed to care about a tape that was shot months ago, when we're fucking waiting for the new album? =/

Don't be so ungrateful. We go months without anything then when we do get videos, people still bitch and moan! Nothing is good enough for some people! Would you rather have no updates at all?

^ yeah. They won't tell us clearly "Hey fans we are releasing our new fucking album on ... at ... am/pm", at least not that soon...

So ok, we can be happy to have all those hints from the studio videos, but still any video from them is a way to keep in touch with fans, and keep the interest high.

I don't complain, we can't have ourselves backstage or Billie eating something videos! :lol:

I hope this documentary (if there will be one) will be release with the new album... like a special version with CD and DVD/Blu-Ray! Please, Green Day!! haha

And I would like to see more videos showing others secret shows!

I hope this documentary (if there will be one) will be release with the new album...

I think there's def. going to be some sort of DVD/video extras with the new album :) Why else would they just tease us with random videos in the studio and from some random shows? (besides to get us excited :lol:)

I'm hoping they can do something like they did with the re-release of 1039/SOSH where they threw in some clips of songs done at a radio show and pictures :happy: that would just be amazing :wub:

Guest Charlotte.

:lol: Tre.

Even if this video seems to be kind of pointless because it's not related to the new album, I'm actually enjoying seeing each new one and trying to figure out why they're posting what appears to be random videos in the order they're posting them in, etc. Have they been filming for some sort of documentary? Is it just complete randomness? Something else? I like how, this way, there's still an element of surprise/mystery about each of them :)

loving them just waltzing around NYC undisturbed... i would have definitely gone in for the fandom attack

But to all you people expecting that these videos are going to reveal new songs and such, i wouldnt be so disappointed when they dont. i highly doubt they will. The band has already given away way too much as it is with all these secret shows. these videos are just supposed to be little nuggets into the life of the band as in to say hey look at all the fun we have! All this and more could be yours if you buy our new album! i dont think the intention was to unravel anything new but rather to keep our interest peaked. it would be hard to do so if every video was just clips of them standing around in the studio with no sound, so theyre digging up old gems. which also have the sound cut out, which totally has me thinking there will in fact be a documentary if theyre keeping the audio to themselves right now.

phew that was a long pointless rant

Awesome video! So this is why they filmed it, because they knew they were going to make these little videos before! Haha

Previews of new songs would be great but I don't think I've expected anything like that on any of the videos. I'm enjoying just being entertained by them during the wait, really awesome that they're sharing these bits with us.

They should release some full old songs we already know from these new concerts they filmed :eyebrows:

Still excited about those little updates though...

Previews of new songs would be great but I don't think I've expected anything like that on any of the videos. I'm enjoying just being entertained by them during the wait, really awesome that they're sharing these bits with us.

Exactly, it's pure entertainment.

We are quite lucky that they are posting these short video treats for us, not all bands would do something this special for their fans

Exactly, it's pure entertainment.

We are quite lucky that they are posting these short video treats for us, not all bands would do something this special for their fans

Yeah, that's really AWESOME!! :D I love Green Day so much!! :wub:

Footage from the halloween show! :woot: And now that I've seen it all, I must say, Tré's costume was the best BEST :banana:

Billie's make up is magnificent! Would be awesome to watch that gig so I can see all performances with that make up :D

Please Green Day, can I have some more?

please-sir.jpg

Does anyone here recognize him or herself in the front row? Would be cool if you see yourself standing there

I was all the way over to the right of that video with a couple friends, and the camera didn't go that far =/ But I was so happy and excited to see this video!! We were kinda right on the other side of the door to that room, and every time they would open it, you'd get a little glance. It's good to finally see what was going on inside, lol.

I have to say, too - Tre rocked those pink slut pants. And the tutu. :lol:

Cannot wait to see more vids! Tre looked AWESOME haha :D I loved Billie's make up!

This video could have gone on a bit longer. Would have loved to see a professional clip of Monster Mash.

Also... does the *I am in this video dance* The short redhead in the Robin costume. Yup. XD

[/excited]

Archived