7th video

Sarcasm

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whooo new video!!! Gotta love Tre's costume. That show looks like it would have been so much fun getting to dress up and all and of course Green Day!!!

No way. #6 was the best so far!

I meant weird in a good way :P

Such a nice video once again, even though it has nothing to do with studio. :happy:

I really like that it seems they already filmed stuff for a longer time.

This video is great, but has nothing to do with process of recording new album, so I'm little bit dissapointed. But anyway, they look awesome - especially Tre and his leggins :D

Wow, I didn't expect the videos to become even more senseless :P

Yes, I agree!

Can anyone with computer skills help? I can't watch YouTube videos anymore for some reason. Recently, it kept telling me to download the newest Adope Flash Player which I did a thousand times but now it doesn't work anymore at all :(

Or could someone just upload the video somewhere else than YouTube, please?

it's on the official GD site if that helps but i guess it's still using youtube.

not a technical wiz so all i can suggest is restarting your PC/laptop!

hope this rumour about a documentary film will get true..if they filmed the secret shows there just has to be a film..hope they filmed every secret show, especially the first one in costa mesa

Felipe :x has already entered into the spirit of the new video. Nice profile picture :happy:

I'm a bit disappointed it doesn't show the guys in the studio, but I'm happy it isn't a low quality backstage video, 'cause this way it seems recorded for something "important".. A documentary, maybe? Just my supposition

Hmmm seems like they've been plotting and planning for some time, these videos become more and more curious :sherlock:

Can anyone with computer skills help? I can't watch YouTube videos anymore for some reason. Recently, it kept telling me to download the newest Adope Flash Player which I did a thousand times but now it doesn't work anymore at all

If you go here:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Does it play an animation? Towards the right-hand side, what version does it say you have installed?

Can anyone with computer skills help? I can't watch YouTube videos anymore for some reason. Recently, it kept telling me to download the newest Adope Flash Player which I did a thousand times but now it doesn't work anymore at all :(

Or could someone just upload the video somewhere else than YouTube, please?

What you could try doing is grabbing the URL and downloading it at keepvid.com? It should still download as normal into mp4

great :)

Your ava :wub:

Jeez Green Day this was about 4 months ago, a tad overdue, don't ya think? :P

Exactly!

Tre :lol:

431141_362655397088271_100000314406031_1235433_56310834_n.jpg

Each time I see one of those videos I hope it will show a rpeview of a studio version of a cool new song or something but I always get dissappointed xD

If you go here:

http://www.adobe.com...re/flash/about/

Does it play an animation? Towards the right-hand side, what version does it say you have installed?

Yes, and then it says "Adobe Flash Player successfully installed" and "You have version 11,1,102,55 installed".

What you could try doing is grabbing the URL and downloading it at keepvid.com? It should still download as normal into mp4

Thanks, I will try that.

This video kinda sucks in my opinion. =/

This.

What are we supposed to care about a tape that was shot months ago, when we're fucking waiting for the new album? =/

Archived