7th video

Sarcasm

wohoo

Though it seems it has nothing whatsoever to do with the recording. Some pretty pictures of Billie in his Halloween make up, that's gotta count for something! :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear God that was loud.

Loudest video yet. It must MEAN something.

Fucking awesome! I enjoyed seeing Tre's shiny pink leggings :happy:. Keep the videos coming boys!

I honestly think someone in the crew just uses this to learn movie editing or something x)

I was hoping for more studio action, I'm really impatient about all the new music!

And it doesn't even have a release date!! D:

Just seeing that cramped space takes me back to my memories of the secret shows :wub:

I think that this video especially supports the rumor of there being a documentary about the making of the new album

maybe there's going to be a documentary (that will be awesome!!) Bob Gruen on the backstage!

l would like to see more videos from the secret shows!!! :)

So fun! Love seeing Alysha and Rebecca.

As hubby said, they put them out to keep our interest. Keep 'em coming I say!!! :)

Cool. I don't anything will be a weird as the last one though :P

Cool. I don't anything will be a weird as the last one though :P

No way. #6 was the best so far!

I wish I would've gone to that gig at webster hall back in October, how amazing that night would've been, but I'm under age.

Does anyone here recognize him or herself in the front row? Would be cool if you see yourself standing there

Does anyone here recognize him or herself in the front row? Would be cool if you see yourself standing there

Great question!

Dear God that was loud.

As in 'Wow ! That's Loud' ?

That one was pretty amazing. I loved getting to see a video of Webster Hall from their view. Keep 'em coming, Green Day! :D

Yeah! Can't get enough of these videos. All of them together so far: epic epic epic :woot:

Dear God that was loud.

"Wow, that's loud.."

I know right! Especially the end. I think it means we have to play the audio backwards. There must be someone shouting the album title somewhere in there.

I have a feeling they are gonna get this album out alot sooner then anyone expects. I say mid summer. :D

Jebus is anyone else's eardrums ringing after that video? Jeez cause it was REALLY loud! XD

Archived