Green Day Studio Video Number 6

jacknovella

What the actual fuck? Awesome! :D

Anyway, I used Shazam to see what song that was on the background. And there were no matches, so that means it's almost definitely not a song that's released online anywhere (unless they added the compressed effect to an existing song).

Am I overanalyzing this if this could, just maybe, be a snippet of a new song? Like an intro or onto, like we got the 21st Century Breakdown intro before the album release? I know it sounds crazy, but with this vintage feel they've been spreading, it wouldn't surprise me!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I just watched that like ten times and never really noticed much besides the weird things BJ was doing in his box.

damn good one :D and i mentioned that billie got tres personality, and tre - billies. now we got more crazy stuff from billie than tre :)

They always do things like this when it will surpise me most. That's why I love them. :happy:

Hehe... drugs.

No but in all seriousness this is why I love Green Day. How do you watch that and not become instantly happy? You can just tell how down to earth everyone in Green Day is, and how happy they are to be doing what they love in life, even though they've been doing it for over 20 years now. You just know that it's never going to become old for them, and that it's truly part of their DNA. Also the fact that they're still acting like the same goofy kids that were playing house parties 20 years ago is great to see too :lol:

haha i love it! it's nice to see them messing about, the last couple videos were getting a bit more serious. so they decide to pull faces for 20 straight seconds, epic XD

Billie has the best facial expressions evarrrrrrrrr! :wub: I'd love a gif of him in this vid! :lol:

I think this might be my favourite video on Youtube.

Did anyone else notice this bit? It came up for a split second.

29oino8.png

Mike's expressions are so hilarious. Actually both his and Billie's are

Even though Tre is acting the most serious, it was still funny to watch how he was able to keep a straight serious face for over 20 seconds. Must be a new record :P

I think this might be my favourite video on Youtube.

Did anyone else notice this bit? It came up for a split second.

29oino8.png

Yeah I noticed it too. I'm undecided whether that is just random, or it is trying to tell us something

With Jason in the background, it's clearly trying to tell us that he kicked the trio out of the band and is claiming Green Day as his own.

I'm hoping for a gi-fucking-normous documentary, the life of, behind the music, from the bands perspective "Life on the Murder Scene"-ish DVD.

That is of course the bonus disc from the secret shows DVD.

Guess what I'm dreaming about tonight.

i'm really wondering what this sepia brown video could tell us. maybe some hint concerning the style of the new album?

or maybe it should simply tell us that our favorite band is totally crazy, even if we knew this all along :D

If anyone dares to question me on why I love Green Day, I will show them this video and hope that they get so mindfucked that they will never ask me again.

I'm thinking the music on this video is more like their "spin the wheel and make a Japanese polka song" game.

Every time I watch this video I notice something new!!

The music is so interesting!!

I can't get enough of this one!!

I really hope that the track to the video is some new material. I'M SO EXCITED SRSLY!! And since when did Tré become the serious one?! AAHH THIS IS REALLY TOO MUCH FOR ME! Oh my god *taking a deep breath* This is just amazing. I don't know what to do with myself. This is just breathtaking! And I'm totaly serious!

Archived