Green Day College Radio Show Download

JardyOfSuburbia

Hey, everyone. My name is Andy Jardy and I am a broadcast journalism student at Kent State University. I am currently a DJ at our student-run radio station blacksquirrelradio.com.

I host my own show titled "All I Ever Wanted Was A Radio Show And I Got One." The show airs Friday nights from midnight to 2 a.m. and focuses mainly on indie/alternative music.

Anyways, this Friday, February 17th, I will be doing an entire show dedicated to Green Day. I will be joined by a fellow friend of mine, who is also a huge Green Day fan, and we will be playing our favorite Green Day tracks, talking about our concert experiences, our Broadway experience for the musical and so many more Green Day related things!

I really hope people tune in to listen because it will be great to play and discuss Green Day songs to Green Day's fan base.

Make sure you like the page on Facebook, http://www.facebook....212606535496714 so you can leave me suggestions for the show Friday.

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to hearing your feedback/suggestions for the show!

Update: The show will probably start a bit after midnight as the DJ before me likes to go over his allotted time slot. Also, that's just after midnight Eastern Standard Time this Friday, February 17.

Update: Hey, sorry, but I had to take the links down due to copyright issues. Once again, I apologize for this. Apparently the station can get sued.

I will have to double check on that. I think our GM has every show archived, so let me get back to you on that.

Just finished making the playlist for the show Friday. Over 30 songs, ranging from Dominated Love Slave to Restless Heart Syndrome. I can't wait to play and discuss these songs to you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I had to remove the links. Apparently the station can get sued.

Thanks for the links! I've joined this on to your original thread and moved it to Green Day Chat.

Thanks for the link! You chose so many awesome songs...Macy's day parade, Disappearing boy, JAR, Scattered :wub:

and DUI :lol:

Is the next episode scheduled? I don't wanna miss it! I want as much GD input as I can these days! =D

I am going to do another Green Day show sometime in the next few weeks. Tonight's show will be back to the basics of new indie/alternative music.

Archived