Video 4 of Green Day in Studio "2/22"

petros

Mmm... I think we're pretty close to something bigger... They can't keep doing this for much more time (in my opinion)!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only the school didnt block YouTube... then I could watch it... look slike ill have to take a trip to McDonalds for some Wifi....

This is the first time I'm a big fan of someone who's about to make a new album. EVER! So I'm pretty damn exited. The problem is I can't express my feelings in words and people seem to not like the random hitting the keyboard thing.

OMJESUSGJFKHGLDKJGH

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

Mmm... I think we're pretty close to something bigger... They can't keep doing this for much more time (in my opinion)!

I do wonder how many hundreds of 20 second clips they're going to release. At some point it'll be like, let's stop with these, and just put out one decent trailer.

If Rob Cavallo says the songs are amazing, there's no other opinion possible. This album is gonna be amazing. Period.

I do wonder how many hundreds of 20 second clips they're going to release. At some point it'll be like, let's stop with these, and just put out one decent trailer.

i bet they are already finished with the new album and dvd, so this masterpiece is ready to blow our minds...but they want to make fun of us, so they release the dvd on youtube, but not in full format, just with these 20sec clips :D

I am really really loving to see these new little videos every day (or almost). It's so exciting! Makes the waiting less painful for sure XD

omg Billie's hair at ~0:24

klalksjdkakjhajhk

tumblr_ll46u0El6f1qixleeo1_400.gif

Sorry :P

:lol: I feel the same way! hahah

:runaround: Too. Fucking. Excited.

Anyone else noticed how each video is longer than the last? Or maybe I'm forgetting one. :confused: So long as this ends in a new music video...

Each video seems to be getting better and better...by that I mean each one gets me more and more excited :lol:

Everytime I watch these videos I get so excited. :D I can't wait to hear the new album.

Who is speaking from 10 seconds to 13 seconds on the video. If I didn't know any better, I would swear that it was Lars Ulrich speaking. Maybe its lack of sleep but the voice has some accent and it doesnt resemble any of the Green Day guys, thats just what it sounds like to me. Maybe Green Day were showing some tracks to musical peers and getting their opinions on it? I could be very wrong though!!

I went back and listened again and it really does sound a bit like Lars, it's hard to be fully sure though but well spotted if it does indeed turn out to be him.

Who is speaking from 10 seconds to 13 seconds on the video. If I didn't know any better, I would swear that it was Lars Ulrich speaking. Maybe its lack of sleep but the voice has some accent and it doesnt resemble any of the Green Day guys, thats just what it sounds like to me. Maybe Green Day were showing some tracks to musical peers and getting their opinions on it? I could be very wrong though!!

I think it's Cavallo speaking -- it makes the most sense given what Billie's saying in the clip; the artist discussing what sound he wants with the producer.

Compare Cavallo's voice here to the voice in the video, it's pretty spot on:

When I was at their first secret show he used the Gretch guitar for Stray Heart, Stay the Night, and Oh, Love. Would be so happy if all 3 were on the record!

They are so mean, yet so amazing to give this to us!! They were probably like "Yeah, let's mind fuck those bitches!" And so they send us videos. Oh guys, ye are actually driving me CRAZY!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

:woot:

I like the sound of this so. much.

What was it that Billie said? "Make it sound like you're going along with the best of intentions and then just drag it to fuckin hell." He should keep his hair natural, also.

Archived