Name and cover for new album! Expectations ...

Working ClassHero

Carpe Diem would be cool. Nuclear family isn´t bad but it isn´t good...

;) yes.

34oskqv.png

That would look so great on T-shirts ! :woot:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anyone has said this before but, if we look back for the last 3 albums we can see that the name of the first song (American Idiot, 12st Century breakdown, Warning) is the name of the album, so if you look this pic

you'll se that the fisrt song on the whiteboard is nuclear family, so IMO if the albums is going to be called as a song, it'll be Nuclear Family.

Right, but isn't 21st Century Breakdown's first song "Song of the Century"? :whistle

Like I said before I don't like "Nuclear Family" as a title so much, but what you said makes sense. If I could only ask one thing to the guys, it'd be that they include Stray Heart on the album... it'd break my heart if they don't

Sprry but I can't avoid wondering something: is it be or Tré is still fatter? I've noticed that Tré gets fatter in every new album lol

Don't say that! :pinch: He's always great

I really don't care about the title at all.. :ninja:

Actually I think it's the last thing that comes to mind when thinking about the new album. I just anticipate quality songs!

Right, but isn't 21st Century Breakdown's first song "Song of the Century"? :whistle

Well, you're right XD but I've always think that Song of the Century was like a prelude, not really the beginning of the album.

Well, you're right XD but I've always think that Song of the Century was like a prelude, not really the beginning of the album.

Same here, I always forget about song of the century when I image the tracklist for 21st century breakdown... somehow. Not that I dislike the song! :P

I just see it as a nice emotional introduction to the actual cd that is about to start right after song of the century.

For me,Song of the Century is just too similar to the beggining of American Eulogy

maybe I should guess again cause when we guessed what name the new live album will have I really guessed "Awesome As Fuck" :woot:

maybe "Fucking With My Head" :lol:

I need a day for the CD so I can really go and study chemistry :D

For me,Song of the Century is just too similar to the beggining of American Eulogy

Skin-deep, man, skin-deep. Don't get me started! ;)

If they named the album "Its Fuck Time" it would be awesome seeing as how at every damn award show it's going to be censored. And by awesome I mean where every presenter is going to have to swear, not the "censored" part.

If they named the album "Its Fuck Time" it would be awesome seeing as how at every damn award show it's going to be censored. And by awesome I mean where every presenter is going to have to swear, not the "censored" part.

Or "Fucking With My Head" like I said :P

Carpet Diet: Jesus Christ Supermarket

Seems legit. :lol:

Please let it be please let it be.

They should just name the new album "ya'know?"

Maybe the new album could be called It's Fuck Time, Ya Know :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there's THREE albums and not one, and now we know they're called Uno!, Dos!, and Tre!, so I think a mod should close this thread or something because, well, now we know what the new titles are...

We know the titles, but what about the covers?? Maybe UNO=BJ * DOS=Mikey * TRé=TRé of course :lol:

I'm so anxious for the covers, it would be great if they do something like the artwork from Shenanigans which is one of my favorites, a funny and crazy photoshoot and then a lot of new symbols for the songs mixed.

I'm expecting something that maybe connect the 3 albums but cant quite put my finger on it :dry: :dry:

Yeah, this thread is now pretty obsolete. :) For the record, all of you were dead wrong.

Archived