Video 3 of Green Day in Studio "2/20"

Jaymee!!

I don't think this is the same song as in the previous videos though.

No, I'd say it's not the same too...but still... :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sound is really crappy, isn't it the exact same audio we had for download from one of the surprise shows?

But YAY another video! :dance:

thank god for no more rock opera.

I'm glad they're stepping away from the epic storyline way of making an album, the previous 2 was awesome, but I like it better when they vary. It get's boring if they just have 10 - 15 songs, we have to put it together! (I think it's an mcr quote, but I'm not sure)

It feels like Christmas every time we get a new video. I really hope they will continue this, if not every third day, at least once a week! :)

Also, finally Mike has cut his hair :D And Jason too!

And Billie's hair is lovely of course, but trying not to make this about his hair for once! :lol:

Songs can be dirty and fast paced and simple but still have characters or a storyline running through them ;) . Who's to say they won't? But if they sound like that I don't really see how whether the lyrics are talking about characters or telling a story makes much difference anyway.

they should not do any type of story, i want them to go back to singing about shit that has happened in their life, the ups, downs and all arounds

they should not do any type of story, i want them to go back to singing about shit that has happened in their life, the ups, downs and all arounds

I dunno, I think they've talked about the shit that happens in their life on all their albums but they've just used characters to express it on the more recent ones. Whether they sing "I" or "he" doesn't make that much difference to me, it can still be personal. Even Stop Drop And Roll is talking about characters but the music is so kickass you don't even notice. That's what I mean when I say songs can be all the things you described but still have characters or a story too - having characters or a story in the lyrics doesn't mean it has to be an epic rock opera or that it can't be dirty and fast paced and simple.

I mean we've heard a load of bits of the songs from the secret shows and they sound awesome. If it turns out they have some kind of story running through the lyrics that connects them is it really gonna make them any less awesome? I don't think it matters.

Even if a million fans would want them to do a specific thing, Billie, Mike and Tre would end up doing what they like to do anyway

Fresh off the upload for your viewing pleasure!

if i saw those guys walking down the nyc street together like that and i didnt know they were green day i'd think they were a bunch of weird-ass looking man-boys.

I doubt she cares much since she's the one who gets to fondle his giblets at her pleasure.

theyve been married so long im sure he's gotta ask her for his giblets back when he needs em. thats how marriage works folks.

if i saw those guys walking down the nyc street together like that and i didnt know they were green day i'd think they were a bunch of weird-ass looking man-boys.

theyve been married so long im sure he's gotta ask her for his giblets back when he needs em. thats how marriage works folks.

Just look for Jasons hair.

Just look for Jasons hair.

jason's hair is where 80 keeps what andres refers to as bja's "giblets?" weird...and awesome.

Haha, around 0:11 someone shouts "Hauskinka"! That's not that same girl, right?

Nope, it's not. Nice find though. Always nice to get bits of reassurance that at least some of the people that get into GD's intimate club shows are moderate - big fans who know more than just their famous singles.

I'm at school so I haven't been able to watch it. But I'll watch it as soon as I get my lunch. I'm so excited! And damn green day for teasing us!! All these videos are so exciting even though they're short, but still very great! And the Amanda thing reminds me of a discussion I had with someone who kept telling me Billie was still in love with Amanda. lol.

I have to say I listened to this several times over and all I ended up hearing was "this song's called balaghlg...." but I'm going to go along with `yup it's Amanda` :happy:

I think the guy shouting HAUSHINKA put me off listening carefully :lol:

Anyway, keep 'em coming boys!

wow that video is soo awesome !! :woot: ...and Amanda is such an amazing song and omg :runaround:

(seems like GD really make a vid every 2nd day :ninja: )

and 1000st post :dance: (and with that also a green day reference :woot: )

Wow, all these videos are so short, but there's so much (hidden) information about the new album and as well about 'old stories' like the one about Whatsername :)

And when I'm watching these videos... I'm way too excited to find out some details, but here in these theards you get every information you just could get. :woot:

are we really going to make a thread for every single studio video comes out?

That's the thing I love about this community. Everybody's helping each other to find out ever single detail :')

(And I think that's a good reason why to start a new toppic every time there's a new video about the recording of the new album!)

This album and tour (stadium, or club tour? what will the setlist be like? :runaround:;) ) will be one of the most exciting, I think.

And as well.. It'd be so great to watch how the guys recorded the album (and did the secret shows) on a DVD ! :wub:

I love the way they've used the audio from a rubbishy phone recording of a secret show in a proper video!

OMG this videos are driving me insane!!! :runaround: I love this, the albums comes closer and closer

So close, enough to taste it... ♪♫ Almost I can embrace this ...album:woot:

I love the way they've used the audio from a rubbishy phone recording of a secret show in a proper video!

Didn't think of it that way!

I just assumed they had a crappy recording as well, but you are right. They used one of the crappy recordings that is floating around on youtube.

That's fucking awesome actually :D

Archived