Video 3 of Green Day in Studio "2/20"

Jaymee!!

They look like a gang strolling down the street in their leather jackets

I like your avatar.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea this one was released on my Bithday. I still wish I was born 3 day earlier though instead I share a bday with rianna or someone like that :(

just saw someone comment on youtube "now we know the songs name!! its 1 2 3 4!!! XD" ...please be joking. dear god be joking :fool:

Green Day, stop being so mysterious :lol: I'm loving these regular videos though, and I hope that this means that Amanda will be on the new album, because I really love what I've heard of that song so far.

20 seconds of a video and I am all excited once again! :woot:

It makes me happy to see that this video is Amanda related. I fell in love with this song after listenting to it for the first time. Hopefully this means they're going to use it on the album!

I wonder if all these clips are going to be in the "making of an album" film/footage they've been recording?

no idea if we will get a dvd from all this but Greg is there for the duration from what I`ve been told. it maybe they are just doing short clips as a start to the whole promo process. they do know though how much fans would want to see a full blown dvd of the process though.

awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

also, love the Michael Bay shot of them all walking towards the camera and smiling looking heroic (even though BJ is carrying a plastic bag)

I get more excited with every video, but I still keep telling myself that the album won't be out for another 2 years. So if it does come out before the two years I'll be that more excited, and if it doesn't I won't be as disappointed... It's the small things in life really...

If they keep this pace up, we could have upwards of 50 clips by the end of this thing!

Why do they have to tease us.

And 20 sec isn't enough

But it is awesome that we can see the progress :D

I wonder if their putting never before seen/heard song on the record and the songs we hear live at the secret shows go on the DVD... That would be so awesome!!! A live Shenanigans!!!

Have Jason recorded with them in the studio like that before?

and OMG! I WANT THAT BLACK AND WHITE CHAIR IN THE CORNER!

I wake up, turn on my pc and find out that there's another video!! :dance:

Yeah, my day started really well!! :D

Another one!! :runaround:

And what did I say??

So this time we have a little bit of guitar added to the drum part...will we have some seconds of a whole song next times?? :shifty:

I was expecting a part of the studio version, not the audio from a secret show though :rolleyes::lol:

This is worse than the teaser for 21stCBD. I remember listening to it all the time, and when the whole song was released, the teaser had ruined it for me. ._.

So I'm not gonna watch the videos any more, I'm afraid the same thing will happen again xD

So this time we have a little bit of guitar added to the drum part...will we have some seconds of a whole song next times?? :shifty:

I don't think this is the same song as in the previous videos though.

Archived