Video 3 of Green Day in Studio "2/20"

Jaymee!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter what the title of this song really is. I took the video literally and this song shall henceforth be known as "Fuckin'."

Beautiful name for a girl.

Yeah, the song is Amanda. The audio is from the Red 7 show, I've listened to it about a gazillion times. Amanda is definitely my favorite song of the new batch.

I'm starting to notice a trend here... We seem to be getting these videos every 3 days. We got the first one on the 14th, then on the 17th and now on the 20th.

I'm starting to notice a trend here... We seem to be getting these videos every 3 days. We got the first one on the 14th, then on the 17th and now on the 20th.

And hopefully that trend will continue. :)

first of all..isnt it true that "She" and "Whatsername" and now "Amanda" are all songs about the same girl (whose name we get to know now)?? Who is this girl Billie is singing about all the time?

the new video is just awesome again...i really like these short teasing videos, its the third now in one week, keep goin ;) a dvd seems to get more and more true

also sweet that they took billie's short speech from the Red7, and the teasing "this song is called *** 1, 2, 3..."

I thought the first one was on the fifteenth...?

This is awesome. I hope this means Amanda will be on the album. :D

I guess the myth of the numbers in the videos are meaningful somehow is busted? 2.20 is to far off for anything, it's.. is it today? xD

OMG Amanda!! Doesn't both 80 that BJA is still writing about her !?

You're not being serious, are you?

first of all..isnt it true that "She" and "Whatsername" and now "Amanda" are all songs about the same girl (whose name we get to know now)?? Who is this girl Billie is singing about all the time?

An old girlfriend, obviously.

I forget...is she also the one he refers to in Good Riddance as well? I know the story behind that one is the girl leaving him to go live in South America (or some place...obviously out of the country), but I forget the story behind Amanda.

the new video is just awesome again...i really like these short teasing videos, its the third now in one week, keep goin ;) a dvd seems to get more and more true

also sweet that they took billie's short speech from the Red7, and the teasing "this song is called *** 1, 2, 3..."

It's a girl that left when he was like 20 and moved to Equador or something....

I forget...is she also the one he refers to in Good Riddance as well? I know the story behind that one is the girl leaving him to go live in South America (or some place...obviously out of the country), but I forget the story behind Amanda.

damn, you beat me. :P

So wait, is this new footage or what? For some reason I thought it was from when they were in New York, maybe the walking clip is but the studio clip is new?

From what I've read, Amanda is the South America girl and Good Riddance is about her, too.

I have a feeling their about to bang this album out. Billie Joe promised he wouldn't make Green Day fans wait that long again(break between AI and 21st). I'm getting excited.

damn, you beat me. :P

I am on my Green Day A-game tonight!

So wait, is this new footage or what? For some reason I thought it was from when they were in New York, maybe the walking clip is but the studio clip is new?

I'm guessing so, judging by the title of the video. Seems to be the dates of when things were recorded.

Archived