Amanda or Ashley? Or both?

befgio16

At that Tiki Bar show it was called Ashley, an a few shows after that too. But at Red7 it's Amanda? Which is it? Or is their another song called Ashley on it's own.

Would be funny if Billie actually is trying hard to remember his first love's name and is not sure whether it was Ashley or Amanda :P

Sorry, not really helping you out with your question. But I would think those 2 are both different songs.

Those are 2 different songs... :ermm:

edit: I guess, 'cause I haven't heard any of the live recordings

I really hope they do something with the song Ashley, because, well, that's my name. :P

But I thought Ashley and Amanda were two different songs. I could be wrong though.

How weird is it that both have an A in the name an they both might be on the new album or atleast a B-side tho.

I was atleast right when I thought Fuck Time would be a Green Day song now...an my names Ashley too :D

How weird is it that both have an A in the name an they both might be on the new album or atleast a B-side tho.

I was atleast right when I thought Fuck Time would be a Green Day song now...an my names Ashley too :D

I kinda doubt they will be on the new album, or a b-side. Don't know why, just a feeling I get.

I though Fuck Time was still considered a Foxboro HotTub song. :unsure:

That's cool. :)

Um...I'm not too sure about this one. And since relatively nothing is known about the new album, or new songs, I'm betting that 99.9% of everyone else aren't too sure either. Though Amanda is the woman who inspired a lot of Billie's earlier writing, before he met Adrienne. I hope that cleared up at least one question.

Archived