New Green Day 9th Studio Album Video (17-Feb-2012)

Bastard of 1967

I would be amazing if new album will be released on 13th June :D

This video is so cheerful! I missed something like that :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bloke that filmed stuff on the Frustrators tour is filming them so these videos must be a professional job.

:woot: Ooh I like what I see and what I hear! Best parts of the video are Tre at 0:20 and Tre at 0:22.

I love all the speculation! Lol

Some people are saying the name of the video is the new album's release date!

That would be so good: that will be my 18th birthday!

The videos make me feel like Green Day are reading our comments on the forums and releasing videos to make us more confused. BUT EXCITED. :runaround::dance::runaround: I CAN'T WAIT. THE DRUMS ARE AMAZING. I HOPE THEY ARE ON A NEW SONG. Y'know what would make me laugh even more? If Green Day decided to name Carpe Diem Carpet Diet.

Lol I'll never get that mentality

"there's numbers in the title, must be a sign!!"

"there's numbers in the title, must be a sign!"

Or you know, could just be the date it was shot. I remember when they used to upload little videos from the last album and people were picking apart every last detail for clues.

The videos make me feel like Green Day are reading our comments on the forums and releasing videos to make us more confused. BUT EXCITED. :runaround::dance::runaround: I CAN'T WAIT. THE DRUMS ARE AMAZING. I HOPE THEY ARE ON A NEW SONG. Y'know what would make me laugh even more? If Green Day decided to name Carpe Diem Carpet Diet.

...yeah or name the whole album Carpet Diet (and if they really read the comments, probably also a song about Raw Ham? :lol: )

That's great, another video!!! :woot: and Trè's outfits caught almost all my attention... :P

So this time we have a little bit of guitar added to the drum part...will we have some seconds of a whole song next times?? :shifty:

So this time we have a little bit of guitar added to the drum part...will we have some seconds of a whole song next times?? :shifty:

Just what I thought.

"there's numbers in the title, must be a sign!"

Or you know, could just be the date it was shot. I remember when they used to upload little videos from the last album and people were picking apart every last detail for clues.

Last time it turned out the numbers were a clue though! It was the secret pirate radio station frequency. They're sneaky little buggers so we're looking for clues with good reason :D

From AlterThePress! - "Green Day have released a video from when they were at the JEL Recording Studios in June 2011, which can be viewed by clicking read more."

Number = date recorded then?

^That does appear to be the most logical answer. Too bad though. I was hoping it was the date they aiming for as a release date. Would've made sense if they are going to the summer festivals. Oh well, whatever. It'll be out when it's out and I'll be happy for it then too.

^That does appear to be the most logical answer. Too bad though. I was hoping it was the date they aiming for as a release date. Would've made sense if they are going to the summer festivals. Oh well, whatever. It'll be out when it's out and I'll be happy for it then too.

Eh, I was under the impression that they would do summer festivals and then release the album in the fall. With maybe one new single to play at the festivals. Isn't that what they did with American Idiot?

Archived