New Green Day 9th Studio Album Video (17-Feb-2012)

Bastard of 1967

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude this sorta thing reminds me of Last Ride in. I swear if this is another Nimrod, i will flip mah shit.

Ohhh, another video to love!!! :wub:

It really seems that this video is from last summer, during rehearsals, before the secret shows.

Hope they keep posting new videos... Keep bringing them, guys! :happy:

(I have a feeling that the waiting for this new album is gonna be really good!)

To me its like very like foxboro hot tubs with the Green day attention to detail, or maybe its the other way around, very Green Day with Foxboro hot tubs details. Either way im liking :D

These videos are taking me back to the Nimrod/Warning days. I feel like they're going in a new direction and its so exciting!

These videos are taking me back to the Nimrod/Warning days. I feel like they're going in a new direction and its so exciting!

It did have a real "Last Ride In" feel, didn't it? Whoa, that's so fucking sweet.

It feels so good hearing about a next album! :D I've missed them so much!! :ermm:

I can't wait to hear the new sound and it looks like it's going to be awesome!!! So exited!!! :dance:

what documentary are people talking about? just speculation, or is something actually happening?

This....?

what documentary are people talking about? just speculation, or is something actually happening?

Rolling Stone mentioned that they're making a documentary about the making of the new album. We'll see I guess!

Rolling Stone mentioned that they're making a documentary about the making of the new album. We'll see I guess!

wtf? totally miss that I guess. when was that?

They talked about it last year sometime. At some of the small shows, there was a dude with a camera way up close to the stage and all around the place really, taking videos of everything. Can't wait to see some of that footage!

These videos get me pretty excited haha, even though it's just like overhead drum sound. I've avoided listening to the live sets of new songs so everything I hear is gonna be new to me which is cool!

Judging by the similar sound quality between Wednesday's video and today's video, I think that even though the images are from last summer, the music is from their current studio recording sessions. :ninja:

Here is the link to the Rolling Stone article that talks about the documentary a little bit.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/green-day-preview-stadium-ready-new-songs-at-nyc-halloween-show-20111028

I may be high, but the drum beat in the new video reminds me of the beginning of their Hybrid Moments cover they did. That's my two cents on what it sounds like to me anyway. I'm just so damn excited for some new music I can hardly control myself!!

when muse recorded the resistance they filmed a documentary (It was an extra disc with some versions of the album)....I'm really hoping for something similar.

tré is the man again..cant stop laughing about his appereance in the new 6-13 video :D

in my eyes there will definitely a film about the band producing the new album..if they rly started to record band stuff since last years june and make such teasing with this videos now...the new album era will just be awesome ^^

its gonna be like metallicas 'some kind of monster' for st.anger ;)

just awesome as fuck, epic!!..cant wait for a third video..maybe then we will hear what song GD will play after their teasing counting in the 6-13 video at the end ^^

That is so great :lol::D

I like the vibe of the video, don't really know how to explain it better than that. It's like, King for a Day/Last Ride In/Nimrod/Warning/Foxies/new direction.. in other words.. Green Day in 2012. Finking awesome :happy:

Archived