Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Kerrang!

GDC

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

xxSaintNikkixx

xxSaintNikkixx
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined Oct 22, 2011
  • 11 rep
I'm from the U.S. and was wondering if/how I could get a subscription to Kerrang! Magazine. Do any of you in countries other than the U.K. get Kerrang!?

Jaymee!!

Jaymee!!
  • LL Cool Tré

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,967 posts
  • Joined Feb 19, 2007
  • 3,504 rep
I don't think you can get subscriptions to Kerrang outside of the UK, unfortunately.

elisa

elisa
  • come to me

• 10,534 posts
  • Joined Oct 16, 2006
  • 827 rep

I'm from the U.S. and was wondering if/how I could get a subscription to Kerrang! Magazine. Do any of you in countries other than the U.K. get Kerrang!?

yes, you can subscribe to kerrang even if you live outside the US. a friend of mine gets it in the mail every week and she's from Italy. I do believe it's not very cheap though.
I once looked for prices and stuff and decided it wasn't really worth it.

xxSaintNikkixx

xxSaintNikkixx
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined Oct 22, 2011
  • 11 rep

yes, you can subscribe to kerrang even if you live outside the US. a friend of mine gets it in the mail every week and she's from Italy. I do believe it's not very cheap though.
I once looked for prices and stuff and decided it wasn't really worth it.

I assumed it'd be a bit pricey to ship internationally. Do you know a good cost estimate? and how would I suscribe?

elisa

elisa
  • come to me

• 10,534 posts
  • Joined Oct 16, 2006
  • 827 rep

I assumed it'd be a bit pricey to ship internationally. Do you know a good cost estimate? and how would I suscribe?

If you go on Kerrang.com and click on subscribe, it will lead you right to this website : http://www.greatmaga...p?os=Y&sid=4279 You can also buy single issues, I have used it once.

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,152 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 4,733 rep
I wouldn't bother. It isn't very good. It's like an angry-child version of NME, which is deeply flawed in its own right.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GDC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users