Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Instagram

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him
  • Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,566 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006
  • 1,966 rep

I'll follow you so :lol: I found an account that literally posts nothing but their two cats. it's called msy515 I think. 

I don't feel so alone now :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if food and cats were the most common things on there baha

Maria Gloria

Maria Gloria
  • we'll find ways to fill the empty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,945 posts
  • Joined Jun 05, 2010
  • 5,106 rep

Has anyone tried reporting something for copyright infringement before? Someone painted a fanart thing I made using a photo of myself and is winning prizes and stuff saying it's hers. She just deletes the comments/blocks the accounts when I ask her to remove it. Not sure how seriously they'll take it though since it's just a fanart thing, or if there's anything I can do at all because she painted it rather than just copying the original.

Broccoli Bob

Broccoli Bob
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Joined May 27, 2007
  • 109 rep

I'm broccolibob. :D

rageandlove1039

rageandlove1039
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2013
  • 82 rep

I am addicted to instagram and although I hardly post I take great pride in my pictures. I also shoot them all with my phone. My username is emilyottesen 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users