Static Noise 55: Pump-ass Green Day Year

Fuzz

In our first podcast of 2012 Matt, Jimmy and I talk about what we expect for this year. When will Green Day's album come out, review of the musical tour, Billie Joe appearing on Nurse Jackie and Jimmy's dad makes a guest appearance to decode some morse code for us.

Listen to the show

[podcast]ep55[/podcast]

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes

You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

To view the topics covered, view this post on GDA.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally more podcast goodness :happy:

listening now!

edits:

during AI Tre used Ludwig, fools :P

ahhhh it's Jason Chandler! you guys don't know shit! :runaround: it's in the morse code!

Guys, that was awesome! Not that I expected anything else. :happy: And you actually reminded me to order the magazine - or at least to bother my parents with it once again! :lol:

ahhhh it's Jason Chandler! you guys don't know shit! :runaround: it's in the morse code!

We figured it out! Did Andres cut that part out? :o

We figured it out! Did Andres cut that part out? :o

I posted that before you finally figured it out :P

It was about time! :woot:

Remember that it's not good to suffer from podcast abstinence :P

Just finished listening. I would love it if you guys started doing podcasts every week again. Even if its just rambling, it amuses me. :P

you forgot the fashion shoot story! GAH! i wanted to hear what matt thought about it.

lovely podcast, congrats gentlemen

Yeah, I guessed Extraordinary Girl! :D

Too bad you guys don't know who sent it in first.

Anyway, glad that this podcast is back. It's been to long. :)

you forgot the fashion shoot story! GAH! i wanted to hear what matt thought about it.

I decided not to talk about it. Didn't think there was much to say. Maybe we'll include it next week if there isn't something more interesting.

I realized afterward that we forgot to talk about lookout records, so we'll definitely bring that up next episode.

I decided not to talk about it. Didn't think there was much to say. Maybe we'll include it next week if there isn't something more interesting.

thats true, its not much of a story... people sure had opinions on it though, heh.

I thought It was really over at four minutes and I had to look at my iPod cuz I was sure it said it was 50 minutes. I thought I might have spaced out and missed the whole thing :lol:

I've never listened to this before and just as I turned the shower water on it ~ended at 4 minutes. I was about to be supremely disappointed.

LMFAO about the calculator paper printing all class :lol: :lol: bahahahahaha. You should do it Andres.

Hah. Why did you want my opinion?

Great podcast! We need more "what the fuck...? emails!!" so if you're a conplete idiot send in your emails jk ;)

I just downloaded everything there is of Static Noise, exept the first episodes who I couldn't find :/

I fell asleep to your voice today Andres <3

I think I dreamt about you too, but let's save that story for another time :3

Hah. Why did you want my opinion?

hmm i dont know, you just seem to give the most interesting opinion... But really i was hoping for some good jokes out of this story.

Archived