Voting for Best Song: Kerplunk

Hermione

Voting for Kerplunk  

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As explained here we're running a contest to find the (second) best Green Day song ever. Last week Going To Pasalacqua smashed the competition with a massive 65 votes (and well done to Paper Lanterns in second place with 35 votes and I Was There in third with 13).

This week we're voting for the songs on Kerplunk. So treat yourself to a good listen of them and pick your favourite!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit, i can't decide...No One Knows has the best bass line, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield the best lyrics and Christie Road the catchiest melody....

I had to go with WWHC. This is already getting tough though :ermm:

One For the Razorbacks has always been my favourite from Kerplunk. Even though some others are pretty close.

Too many favorites on this album. Actually, too many on every album!!

It was a hard one to choose but I voted fro Christie Road. The lyrics and melody just get me every time, especially since I've been to Christie Rd and can somehow relate to it.

It's hard to decide, I love the entire album...

Who wrote Holden Caulfield

There will be serious questions if anyone votes for the Sweet Children songs.

There's so many songs I love on this album, but my favorite has to be Who Wrote Holden Caulfield. Christie Road is a strong number 2.

Oh shit, the dreaded moment has arrived. #existentialcrisismode:on

There will be serious questions if anyone votes for the Sweet Children songs.

Best Thing In Town is not that bad.

I love Kerplunk, there are so many of my favorite songs on it! Well actually that's with every album.. I won't vote yet, still haven't decided which one to choose. Christie Road, Private Ale, One of My Lies..

If you don't vote for Dominated Love Slave, I'll put a belt sander against your skin.

I was wondering what you were gonna vote for :lol:. I might join you.

This is positively impossible.

One for the Razorbacks vs. Christie Road vs. One of my Lies vs. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield..... :(

I think this will be the hardest poll for me. I don't really have a favorite off Kerplunk!, I actually love every song on this album, even though it's not really different with the other albums. I'll listen through the whole album again later and then we'll see if I can decide. I tend to either One For The Razorbacks, Christie Road, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?, 2,000 Light Years Away or One Of My Lies. :lol:

I didn't use to like pretty much kerplunk...but a few months ago it turned into one of my fav....I don't knwo which one to pick, I guess WWHC?

Argh, it's a tie for me between Christie Road, WWHC, and 2,000 Lightyears Away....

I'm just gonna go with Christie Road. :lol: Even though that's probably gonna win anyways.

Archived