Voting for Best Song: 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Boston

Voting for 39/Smooth  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna have to listen to this album today before I can vote. I'm terrible at remembering what older material sounds like just based on their name. It'll be interesting to see which comes out on top.

Oh bloody hell this might be the hardest album. At The Library, Road To Acceptance or The One I Want? I'll have to take some time to decide.

Uhm, it's so hard to choose only one song...

Paper Lanterns.

It's so hard to choose just one song since I literally love every single one on this album. But: Going to Pasalacqua is definitely my favorite :happy:

:o ok, that's not a good start...I'm already feeling guilty for trying to pick just one song :runaround:

There are some of my favourite ones there..! Ok, I'm gonna listen to the whole album, then I'll vote :D

Either Going to Pasalacqua or Paper Lanterns.... Or only of you .-. I'll go for Paper Lanterns I guess

Going to Pasalacqua, definitely! Although, I wish I could vote for 16 as well...

I have too many favorites off this album! At the library, I was there, The Judges Daughter, Dry Ice, 1000 hours, Paper Lanterns...

I went for Going to Pasalacqua for some reason. I think it's one of their best works and a timeless song. And well, I HAD to choose one.

I can't choose between I Was There to Don't Leave me...

okay, I'll choose I Was There

I love Dry Ice because the lyrics pretty much summed up my life when I was around 15 or 16.

It's soggy, catchy and it''s yet another song about a girl Billie liked.

The way he sings about sleep is really appealing to me.

The guitar solo isn't the most unike, but it's still my favorite song of the album!

Holy shit, this is hard.

Paper Lanterns, Don't Leave Me or Going to Pasalacqua...

:pinch:

Okay, I'm going with Don't Leave Me, since Paper Lanterns and Pasalacqua already have multiple votes and already are the more popular songs. So I have to support my underdog :dance:

It is so hard to choose between Paper Lanterns, Only of You and Going to Pasalacqua! Have to give it some more thought.

Archived