GDA 'Zine - for real!

greendaytone

Name that Zine   

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this loooks so awesome guys!!!!! the title is cool and i love the way you have animated the guys :D can one subsride to this? can one get it shipped outside of america? and also i know it sounds stupid but you should totally include some posters!!!!!!!!! it mighte be hard but that would be SOOO AWESOME!!!!!

love it :D

The zine is pretty small, so putting in a poster like they do in Kerrang would be pretty tough. We don't offer subscriptions because we're not really sure yet exactly how often they'll be released. But if we can get into a good system of getting them out semi-regularly we might consider it.

We do ship worldwide.

No! That defeats the purpose of having it in the zine. haha.

but I'm one of the people who isn't able to get the zine, so I'm missing out on the awesomeness of the puzzle :'(

asshole

:lol:

FINALLY getting to order mine tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Wish I didn't have to wait this long :dry:

I got mine in the mail yesterday, and wow, it looks so awesome! The arrangement of everything looks great; I love the format, and all the pictures and graphics. You did a great job everyone!!!

J'net, I can't wait to dive into that mega-crossword!!!

Got mine in the mail today! :D Looks really awesome, working on the crossword now.

Billie's name is spelled like "Bille" and "Billy" in the "Who The Fuck is Dennis Bergkamp" article

Got mine in the mail today! :D Looks really awesome, working on the crossword now.

Billie's name is spelled like "Bille" and "Billy" in the "Who The Fuck is Dennis Bergkamp" article

well that's Big Cheese Magazines fault, i just copy/pasted that article (and i didn't have the right to change anything, although i was really annoyed about it :lol:)

Be sure to let me know what you think. I welcome feedback so I'll have ideas about how best to do the next one.

Did anyone else say this is a little bit expensive?

I mean, If I order it it would be 8.50 $.

When I look at the other (music) magazines at a regular store, they're all from 1.50 to 4 euros.

So yeah, even if I think I would really enjoy reading this one, I am going to pass.

Sorry for only bringing it out now

It is a little expensive, and I think any future ones will probably be cheaper. But the reason other magazines can charge so little is because they have special deals with a publisher to print hundreds of thousands of them. We're small and independent, so it costs more for us to produce them, especially one that's 80 pages and full color. So they are a bit more than other zines, but I believe future issues will be smaller and less expensive.

how do I get my hands on this goodness, as of now?

And can't the magazine have stuff that Donald Duck & Co have? Like a little toy in each magazine order! =D

...for how long will this first issue of the 'zine be available?

For a pretty good amount of time. We dont have plans to stop selling it for a long time.

Or a Andres action figure with a falling over function. You can play with it in the bath tub! =D

Haha, brilliant :lol:

Archived