GDA 'Zine - for real!

greendaytone

Name that Zine   

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Much of the first zine is mainly a recap of 2011. We're definitely looking at featuring a lot of visitor stuff if/when we do another one. We'll talk more about that once this one goes out so people can give us feedback.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good idea would be to have an art section in the 'zine. Like, photoshopped, draw, painted, and anything else and have a page or two of the fans Green Day related art.

I think this is an awesome idea :) I think that top GDC member tweets/posts (decided by the mods) should be included somewhere in there just for the fun of it :D

Funniest post of the month?

Beyond awesome. Can't wait to get one. I'll have to see how crazy expensive shipping it out to Oz is.... don't think I can wait 'til April to get my hands on one!

The Zines have arrived and may i say, look absolutely amazing!

wohooo!! i'm glad that they look good, i'm relaxed now and can't wait to get get my hands on a copy or two :P:happy:

The Zines have arrived and may i say, look absolutely amazing!

Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get one! :runaround:

We're working to get these up for sale today (hopefully). We want to debut it and put it in a bundle with our new kickass t-shirt. Of course you'll be able to order the zine (or shirt) alone. More details later today. Still need to sort pricing, shipping, and then get them up in the store. Latest they'll be up is on Friday if we can't get them up today for some reason.

WOW Tony!!! I had my doubts about the cover, but seeing it now, WOW! It just looks awesome. I love how the words go underneath the graphic - if I'm seeing it correctly. So cool!! You're just kicking ass this month, aren't you?! :D

Idea: For future issues, you guys should include a couple of those wallpapers from the wallpaper section of GDA, and they can be used as posters :)

Ordered my copy of the first issue earlier this evening. Can't wait to read it! :)

Archived