Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Drugs

• Please log in to reply
440 replies to this topic

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,726 rep
What a perfect day. Me and three mates did 3 grams of mandy, a gram of coke, a pill each and at least 10 pints of cider each over the course of the day. Nothing went wrong save the dent to my wallet.

Only think I didn't like though; it was all snorted or gummed, so left a bitter taste in the mouth and throat which I hate. Much prefer bombing Mandy. Won't do it like that again.

Trotsky

Trotsky
  • I sought my image in the scorching glass

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,526 posts
  • Joined Sep 23, 2006
  • 7,648 rep

What were you on? :P

Vicodin. Doing it again tonight. Honestly not proud of it cause I just feel like I want to escape reality by any means necessary but this is the last of it so all's well that ends well. 

• inthehallwaynow likes this

Jon Benjamin

Jon Benjamin
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Joined Dec 21, 2006
  • 585 rep
I've been getting some real good hits lately, which is getting harder with all the bullshit research chemicals out now. It just kinda sucks having to refuckulate the next day.
  • Comrade likes this

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• 6,944 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,726 rep

refuckulate 

Stunning word.

• Jon Benjamin and lastnightonGDA like this

Sugaree

Sugaree
  • Jamaican Jerk Sauce

• 7,743 posts
  • Joined Mar 29, 2007
  • 1,764 rep
I tried Molly for the first time last night at Phish concert. It was crazyyyy I still haven't slept since Sunday morning. I was already drunk and high and I wasn't planning on it but my bf made me have some and it was an utter blur. Him and I walked under the rain and we were kissing like no one is watching us and almost fucked on the streets. He was so gone but I had a little bit of brain cells. Then we went home and showered together and made sweet sweet love. It made everything better. However we were both lying down and couldn't sleep at all. I feel like shit today but it was fun

The Platypus!

The Platypus!
  • Broadcast This.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2009
  • 71 rep

I have this friend who I've known since I was like 3. When we were 14 we smoked our first joint together and after that we have smoked our fair amount of cannabis. Marijuana is the only drug I have touched (except poppers and nos which I don't really count as drugs) but he's got on to some of the harder stuff (MDMA, Ketamine, Coke, Meth, Shrroms, Acid) he used to be the smartest guy I know, since our first year of GCSE's he seems to be going downhill. He did well in his GCSE's and that but I think he's going to fail his A Levels. I have nothing against drugs, it's up to people what they want to do. But I feel I have to say something to him as we've been friends for so long and I can just see him on a decline to no where (maybe no no where, but to not fufilling his potential) should I say anything? To anyone who's friends have said something did you react badly?

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • fighter of the nightman

• 15,981 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 4,067 rep

I have this friend who I've known since I was like 3. When we were 14 we smoked our first joint together and after that we have smoked our fair amount of cannabis. Marijuana is the only drug I have touched (except poppers and nos which I don't really count as drugs) but he's got on to some of the harder stuff (MDMA, Ketamine, Coke, Meth, Shrroms, Acid) he used to be the smartest guy I know, since our first year of GCSE's he seems to be going downhill. He did well in his GCSE's and that but I think he's going to fail his A Levels. I have nothing against drugs, it's up to people what they want to do. But I feel I have to say something to him as we've been friends for so long and I can just see him on a decline to no where (maybe no no where, but to not fufilling his potential) should I say anything? To anyone who's friends have said something did you react badly?

if i were in your position i would wait until results day. if he does well, great, maybe it's nothing to worry about - just keep an eye on it. if he fails, you can use that as a jumping-off point, if you will; go out for a(n underage) pint or whatever and tell him that maybe he needs to clean his act up a bit. be supportive, be gentle, but be clear that it could be a problem, or easily develop into one. use his results to show that the drugs have perhaps had an inverse impact, and while first year seems a bit of a doss, it does come down to 50% of your a level in most subjects and it does need to be taken seriously. i went through this last summer, but without the drugs (i've only ever touched weed; i just failed AS really hard) and it forced me into a position where i had to look at my options and really make my first decision as a proper adult. hopefully your friend would react the same, and can turn over a new leaf.

i hope it all goes okay man but yeah, as i say, i'd wait until results day to assess whether or not it is going to impact his a levels, seeing as that seems to be your main concern.

(meth, by the way? fucking hell.)

The Platypus!

The Platypus!
  • Broadcast This.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2009
  • 71 rep

if i were in your position i would wait until results day. if he does well, great, maybe it's nothing to worry about - just keep an eye on it. if he fails, you can use that as a jumping-off point, if you will; go out for a(n underage) pint or whatever and tell him that maybe he needs to clean his act up a bit. be supportive, be gentle, but be clear that it could be a problem, or easily develop into one. use his results to show that the drugs have perhaps had an inverse impact, and while first year seems a bit of a doss, it does come down to 50% of your a level in most subjects and it does need to be taken seriously. i went through this last summer, but without the drugs (i've only ever touched weed; i just failed AS really hard) and it forced me into a position where i had to look at my options and really make my first decision as a proper adult. hopefully your friend would react the same, and can turn over a new leaf.

i hope it all goes okay man but yeah, as i say, i'd wait until results day to assess whether or not it is going to impact his a levels, seeing as that seems to be your main concern.

(meth, by the way? fucking hell.)

That is actually a good idea thank you. I do hope he sorts his act out soon, he just doesn't seem like the person he used to be. I have other friends who do drugs but can still control their life, he seems like he's lost control a bit. 

Yeah it seems a lot of people I know do meth. But mainly people only do it at free parties where I'm from. I go once maybe twice a month but he's going every weekend.

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• 6,944 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,726 rep

That is actually a good idea thank you. I do hope he sorts his act out soon, he just doesn't seem like the person he used to be. I have other friends who do drugs but can still control their life, he seems like he's lost control a bit. 

Yeah it seems a lot of people I know do meth. But mainly people only do it at free parties where I'm from. I go once maybe twice a month but he's going every weekend.

Just approach him in a positive way. If you demonise it, it'll push him away from reason.

But do cut out the meth thing. Do mandy instead or something. Even coke if you have to. Just don't touch the fucking poison that is meth. Worry that it's getting so popular among teenagers. 

The Platypus!

The Platypus!
  • Broadcast This.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2009
  • 71 rep

Just approach him in a positive way. If you demonise it, it'll push him away from reason.

But do cut out the meth thing. Do mandy instead or something. Even coke if you have to. Just don't touch the fucking poison that is meth. Worry that it's getting so popular among teenagers. 

He's only been doing meth for the past couple of months so I hope it is only a phase. 

I've heard people talk about DMT ( They call it dead mans trip ) I was wondering if anyone else had tried it and what it was like.

jose armstrong

jose armstrong
  • Best Thing In Town

• 9,851 posts
  • Joined May 12, 2008
  • 30 rep

I tried Molly for the first time last night at Phish concert. It was crazyyyy I still haven't slept since Sunday morning. I was already drunk and high and I wasn't planning on it but my bf made me have some and it was an utter blur. Him and I walked under the rain and we were kissing like no one is watching us and almost fucked on the streets. He was so gone but I had a little bit of brain cells. Then we went home and showered together and made sweet sweet love. It made everything better. However we were both lying down and couldn't sleep at all. I feel like shit today but it was fun

Duuuude, molly for the first time at a phish concert.... YESSSS you are doing it right my friend. Mdma is great for music.

He's only been doing meth for the past couple of months so I hope it is only a phase. 

I've heard people talk about DMT ( They call it dead mans trip ) I was wondering if anyone else had tried it and what it was like.

Funny someone mentioned it recently and I am coming back to post on GDC. I have never heard them call it dead man's trip. If anything, they call it "the businessman's trip" due to its shortness and zero side effects. DMT is something else man, and a big part of what has made me the person I am today. it deserves a lot of respect. I've done it less than 5 times in my life I think and every time it is overwhelmingly IT. It depends a lot on how you do it and where you get it although one can extract it themselves. I hit up the deep web to get my drugz and cannot complain on the purity. I even slanged it and set it up for my close friends for a little while after they showed interest. I have some great experiences, maybe only one bad/scary trip and even more experiences my friends told me about after I gave them their doses and they all seem to be very consistent and powerful.

DMT can be a lot of things and it certainly can be scary, it takes over as soon as you inhale and a lot of it has to do with your state of mind. It turns your subconscious inside out and you can get really far and make you wonder about what really is out there. The most recent trip I've witnessed was probably the scariest (for the tripper, my lady pal and for me) because after what it seemed like a normal trip, she said she could not for the life of her "come back" to our reality and was still stuck on the continuum created by dmt and was baffled by how far she had gone. She "saw a series of events and entities for seconds and apparently to what her seemed like hours. I got her back to reality by being a good babysitter and not enabling the fear and grounding her back to reality. It was one of the scariest moments for me as a babysitter too because I could see the urgency and alienation she felt after she "came back".
It is a dug not a lot of people do again because you won't feel the need to.... and even potentially will be enough of a psychedelic for a whileee. Lots to think about after the trip. My best friend did it when he was fifteen and he said he never needed to do it again due to it being so complete and solid of a trip (specially at such young age). And what is great is its shortness, cleanliness, and lack of side/after effects. It is a beautiful psychedelic compound that deserves to be considered a ritual more than a drug.

About my trips, I'd have to go into the specifics on each one of them and trust me that a long essay doesn't do it justice. If you have a chance to do it. Do it.

• The Platypus! likes this

Khaleesi.

Khaleesi.
  • #sneakyoutlaw

• 19,838 posts
  • Joined Jul 31, 2005
  • 4,061 rep

anyone have any experiences with mushrooms?

fukingcounterstrike

fukingcounterstrike
  • legally retarded

• 10,327 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2007
  • 4,224 rep

anyone have any experiences with mushrooms?

:D

bass boy

bass boy
  • You stupid fuck.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
  • Joined Jul 17, 2008
  • 350 rep

Shrooms are amazing. Last time I did em I sat by a river and walked around in a forest, it was such a good time. Its really relaxing drug if you want a change from pot and shit. and the comedown is soooooo nice.

Sarasaurus

Sarasaurus
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined Oct 20, 2012
  • 365 rep

Just had some coffee. It was a sweet drain. 

• inthehallwaynow likes this

Advertising

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 18,939 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,925 rep

Vicodin. Doing it again tonight. Honestly not proud of it cause I just feel like I want to escape reality by any means necessary but this is the last of it so all's well that ends well. 

House, is that you? :P

Floyd Pinkerton

Floyd Pinkerton
  • Head of Tom's legal council

• 18,939 posts
  • Joined Jun 08, 2009
  • 2,925 rep

Gonna try acid soon, and maybe cocaine? It'll take some convincing to have Shawn """let""" me do it but I do wanna try it and I have friends who do it so hey. Acid is gonna be next Sunday, the cocaine thing is just kinda up in the air.

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• 11,852 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 766 rep

Gonna try acid soon, and maybe cocaine? It'll take some convincing to have Shawn """let""" me do it but I do wanna try it and I have friends who do it so hey. Acid is gonna be next Sunday, the cocaine thing is just kinda up in the air.

I really want to try acid again. Last time I did it was meh, it wasn't strong enough so I didn't get any exciting visuals, just the feeling of being high, and it didn't even last as long as the others :(

Also last time I did mushrooms nothing really happened either. I think I'm too strong for drugs :(

Rosie May

Rosie May
  • Positively Pessimistic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,416 posts
  • Joined Mar 30, 2007
  • 1,422 rep

Anyone here had experiences with heroin? Just curious to know the effects and what not. (Not planning on going anywhere near it, btw.)

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • fighter of the nightman

• 15,981 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 4,067 rep

don't fucking try cocaine.

Dai.

Dai.
  • Sleepwalking

• 22,444 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2006
  • 3,805 rep

I would say don't mix them and go easy on the coke. 

I have to smoke a lot of weed when I'm on acid because they tend to be rather amphetaminous*y here and I don't like that kind of cocaine-like high.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users