Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Drugs

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,613 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,309 rep
What a perfect day. Me and three mates did 3 grams of mandy, a gram of coke, a pill each and at least 10 pints of cider each over the course of the day. Nothing went wrong save the dent to my wallet.

Only think I didn't like though; it was all snorted or gummed, so left a bitter taste in the mouth and throat which I hate. Much prefer bombing Mandy. Won't do it like that again.

Trotsky

Trotsky
  • I sought my image in the scorching glass

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,152 posts
  • Joined Sep 23, 2006
  • 7,157 rep

What were you on? :P

Vicodin. Doing it again tonight. Honestly not proud of it cause I just feel like I want to escape reality by any means necessary but this is the last of it so all's well that ends well. 

• inthehallwaynow likes this

Jon Benjamin

Jon Benjamin
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts
  • Joined Dec 21, 2006
  • 547 rep
I've been getting some real good hits lately, which is getting harder with all the bullshit research chemicals out now. It just kinda sucks having to refuckulate the next day.
  • Comrade likes this

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• 6,613 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,309 rep

refuckulate 

Stunning word.

• Jon Benjamin likes this

dr_sadness_88

dr_sadness_88
  • Jamaican Jerk Sauce

• 7,697 posts
  • Joined Mar 29, 2007
  • 1,607 rep
I tried Molly for the first time last night at Phish concert. It was crazyyyy I still haven't slept since Sunday morning. I was already drunk and high and I wasn't planning on it but my bf made me have some and it was an utter blur. Him and I walked under the rain and we were kissing like no one is watching us and almost fucked on the streets. He was so gone but I had a little bit of brain cells. Then we went home and showered together and made sweet sweet love. It made everything better. However we were both lying down and couldn't sleep at all. I feel like shit today but it was fun

The Platypus!

The Platypus!
  • Broadcast This.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2009
  • 71 rep

I have this friend who I've known since I was like 3. When we were 14 we smoked our first joint together and after that we have smoked our fair amount of cannabis. Marijuana is the only drug I have touched (except poppers and nos which I don't really count as drugs) but he's got on to some of the harder stuff (MDMA, Ketamine, Coke, Meth, Shrroms, Acid) he used to be the smartest guy I know, since our first year of GCSE's he seems to be going downhill. He did well in his GCSE's and that but I think he's going to fail his A Levels. I have nothing against drugs, it's up to people what they want to do. But I feel I have to say something to him as we've been friends for so long and I can just see him on a decline to no where (maybe no no where, but to not fufilling his potential) should I say anything? To anyone who's friends have said something did you react badly?

johndorkian

johndorkian
  • what is edd may never die

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,086 posts
  • Joined Dec 31, 2006
  • 3,057 rep

I have this friend who I've known since I was like 3. When we were 14 we smoked our first joint together and after that we have smoked our fair amount of cannabis. Marijuana is the only drug I have touched (except poppers and nos which I don't really count as drugs) but he's got on to some of the harder stuff (MDMA, Ketamine, Coke, Meth, Shrroms, Acid) he used to be the smartest guy I know, since our first year of GCSE's he seems to be going downhill. He did well in his GCSE's and that but I think he's going to fail his A Levels. I have nothing against drugs, it's up to people what they want to do. But I feel I have to say something to him as we've been friends for so long and I can just see him on a decline to no where (maybe no no where, but to not fufilling his potential) should I say anything? To anyone who's friends have said something did you react badly?

if i were in your position i would wait until results day. if he does well, great, maybe it's nothing to worry about - just keep an eye on it. if he fails, you can use that as a jumping-off point, if you will; go out for a(n underage) pint or whatever and tell him that maybe he needs to clean his act up a bit. be supportive, be gentle, but be clear that it could be a problem, or easily develop into one. use his results to show that the drugs have perhaps had an inverse impact, and while first year seems a bit of a doss, it does come down to 50% of your a level in most subjects and it does need to be taken seriously. i went through this last summer, but without the drugs (i've only ever touched weed; i just failed AS really hard) and it forced me into a position where i had to look at my options and really make my first decision as a proper adult. hopefully your friend would react the same, and can turn over a new leaf.

i hope it all goes okay man but yeah, as i say, i'd wait until results day to assess whether or not it is going to impact his a levels, seeing as that seems to be your main concern.

(meth, by the way? fucking hell.)

The Platypus!

The Platypus!
  • Broadcast This.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2009
  • 71 rep

if i were in your position i would wait until results day. if he does well, great, maybe it's nothing to worry about - just keep an eye on it. if he fails, you can use that as a jumping-off point, if you will; go out for a(n underage) pint or whatever and tell him that maybe he needs to clean his act up a bit. be supportive, be gentle, but be clear that it could be a problem, or easily develop into one. use his results to show that the drugs have perhaps had an inverse impact, and while first year seems a bit of a doss, it does come down to 50% of your a level in most subjects and it does need to be taken seriously. i went through this last summer, but without the drugs (i've only ever touched weed; i just failed AS really hard) and it forced me into a position where i had to look at my options and really make my first decision as a proper adult. hopefully your friend would react the same, and can turn over a new leaf.

i hope it all goes okay man but yeah, as i say, i'd wait until results day to assess whether or not it is going to impact his a levels, seeing as that seems to be your main concern.

(meth, by the way? fucking hell.)

That is actually a good idea thank you. I do hope he sorts his act out soon, he just doesn't seem like the person he used to be. I have other friends who do drugs but can still control their life, he seems like he's lost control a bit. 

Yeah it seems a lot of people I know do meth. But mainly people only do it at free parties where I'm from. I go once maybe twice a month but he's going every weekend.

Comrade

Comrade
  • Razzamataz

• 6,613 posts
  • Joined Aug 31, 2008
  • 5,309 rep

That is actually a good idea thank you. I do hope he sorts his act out soon, he just doesn't seem like the person he used to be. I have other friends who do drugs but can still control their life, he seems like he's lost control a bit. 

Yeah it seems a lot of people I know do meth. But mainly people only do it at free parties where I'm from. I go once maybe twice a month but he's going every weekend.

Just approach him in a positive way. If you demonise it, it'll push him away from reason.

But do cut out the meth thing. Do mandy instead or something. Even coke if you have to. Just don't touch the fucking poison that is meth. Worry that it's getting so popular among teenagers. 

The Platypus!

The Platypus!
  • Broadcast This.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2009
  • 71 rep

Just approach him in a positive way. If you demonise it, it'll push him away from reason.

But do cut out the meth thing. Do mandy instead or something. Even coke if you have to. Just don't touch the fucking poison that is meth. Worry that it's getting so popular among teenagers. 

He's only been doing meth for the past couple of months so I hope it is only a phase. 

I've heard people talk about DMT ( They call it dead mans trip ) I was wondering if anyone else had tried it and what it was like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users